He meets a disabled fan

This one is for SteviFye enjoy everyone

You have a bit of a disability that's physical and mental. Today you were going to a Michael Jackson concert you were super excited and. couldn't wait you also had a backstage pass so you can meet him after the concert. That made you so so excited you didn't sleep for four days straight cause of how excited you were.

The day of the concert

Finally it was the day of the concert you were concert you couldn't wait to get there you left super early so that you could be the 1st in line.
Once you got there you waited in the car for a while and then you went and stood in line. Soon other people came and got in line behind you soon a lot more people came and got in line. Thousands more came and got in line then after hours of waiting it was time the people working there let you in and you sat in the front row which is what you wanted. Once everyone sat down it finally started and you were screaming in your head he came out and everyone screamed. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!

Michael: I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!

He starts singing and people cheer and scream again and you do the same. Soon the concert ends and it's time to meet him you were so excited cause you were gonna meet your idol the king of pop the king of your ❤️ Michael Jackson. Once it was your turn you were hyperventilating cause you were right in front of him.

Michael: Hello beautiful what's your name?

You: Um... I'm Y'n

Michael: Y/n what a beautiful name.

You: Thanks. Can you please sign this. You got out the bad album

Michael: *He chuckles* Sure *He signs it and smiles and gives it back to you. You smile and put it back in your bag.

You: Thanks. *you smile

Michael: Sure.

You leave with a smile on your face. Today was a good day you got to sing your idol sing and you met him in person today was the best day of your life.

You slept with that thought on your mind.

Alright i hoped u guys enjoyed that I'm sorry if it's terrible or bad but if u liked it great if u did u know what to comment and vote and i'll see u guys next time✌️