Break Up Prank

After that text prank Michael has been dying to get you back and he's gonna pretend to break up with you.

*He sets up the camera and gets started*

Michael: What's up you guys it's michael here now i know you guys saw what y/n did to me doing that lyric text prank on me well she's gonna get it now cause i'm gonna pretend to break up with her yup but hey it's nothing personal it's just payback. Sorry baby but you had this coming to you. Let's get started. 😉😊

Michael: Hey baby can you come here?

You: Yea. *You come to where he is* What's up?

*he looks at you with a fake sad face*

Michael: I don't know how else to say this😔😭.

You: Say what?????

Michael: I'm breaking up with you y/n

*your heart broke💔*

You: What? *you said tearing up*

Michael: Yea.. i've been stressed a lot with this upcoming album and i don't wanna put all my anger out on you so i think that this is best.

You can't believe what you're hearing!!!!

You: You think this is best? I get that you might be stressed i get that your probably struggling but you don't have to break up with me because of it😡😭😭😭😭😡😡.

Michael: Sorry y/n * he gets "his stuff" and  fake leaves.*

You standing there crying and can't believe what just happened!!!!! Your boyfriend of 10 years broke up with you!!!!

Before you know it he comes back into the room laughing and your wondering why is he laughing at a time like this? You see him holding up a camera and wondering why????

Michael: *talking to the camera and you* Haha! I got you baby you know i would never break up with you! I love you so much *he kisses your forehead*

You: Why would you do that to me??😔😭

Michael: It was just a prank baby😂😂😂

You: Ok ok i got you don't even worry I got you *you say leaving the room*

Michael: Ok. Guys if u liked this video give it a big thumbs up but hey i got it her good #Team Michael write in the comments and i'll see you guys next time with another prank bye.

Alright u guys that was it so what'd u think if u liked it u know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽️