You run into him

This was requested by Mjfan0 enjoy Tia :)

It was Sunday afternoon and you were at home bored with nothing to do so you decided to go to the mall. You got dressed and headed straight there. Once you got there you looked at the stores that you wanted to go into.

hmm... what should i go into???

should i go into Bath&BodyWorks i do need some more body gel and some more lotion. Maybe I should get some new clothes from Aeropostale. You decided to go into Bath&BodyWorks. Once you were in there you looked at there new scents. You started smelling them and trying to decide which ones to get. You must not have been paying attention because you bumped into someone and knocked the stuff in your hands on the floor.

"Oh my gosh miss i'm so sorry miss" the person said

You bended down to pick them up.

"No no it's my fault i should have been looking where i was going."

You looked at the person and realized it was a man. He looked familiar to you you looked even closer and realized who he was MICHAEL FREAKING JACKSON AHHH!!!!!. Even though you knew who he was you didn't wanna make a scene and cause fans to come and mob him he probably had on that disguise so that he could come and shop in peace without being mobbed by fans even though he loves his fans dearly. You smiled and got the things you were gonna get and went to the cash register. Michael realized that u knew it was him and wondered why you didn't scream or do anything.

once you were done buying your things you started to leave when you felt something stop you. You turned around and saw that it was Michael who stopped you.

"Hey. I saw or realized that i'm the one in the disguise so i'm wondering why didn't you scream or make a scene?" He asked.

You looked into his eyes and said "Because i could guess you  probably wanted to shop in peace without getting mobbed by fans even though you love them. Am i right?"

He nodded his head. "Yea that's absolutely right."

You smiled and nodded.

"What's your name beautiful?' He asked.

"Tia" you said shyly

"Well Tia it was nice meeting you but i must go but maybe we can meet up again someday"

"Yea i would like that" you said smiling

He writes down something on a piece of paper

"Here if you're ever bored or need someone to talk to don't hesitate to call." He said chuckling and smiling giving you a piece a paper with his number on it.

"Sure" you said and you wrote your number on a piece of paper

"And maybe if you feel the same way you can call me" You said giving him the piece of paper.

"Oh defintley" he said and walked out of the store.

You smiled and continued shopping until you decided to come back home.

You still couldn't believe you met the Michael Jackson it was still buzzing in your head that actually happened.

You spent the rest the night watching tv until it was time for bed.

Alright u guys so what did u guys think? If u liked it u know what to do hit the vote button and comment. Hope u ebjoyed tia and everyone else and i will see u guys next time.