Christmas Baby

This was requested by InkmyPrincess enjoy!!!

You have been throwing up for the past two months and you were thinking that you could be pregnant it wouldn't be bad cause you and Michael wanted to be parents and he wants to be a father real bad so you went to the store to get a pregnancy test to see.

Once you got back you went in and went to the bathroom and took the test. And you couldn't believe your eyes it said positive! You were gonna be a father and Michael was gonna be a father!!!!! You couldn't wait to tell him.

You hear the front door open and you know it's Michael you couldn't wait to tell him. You went downstairs and greeted him.

You: Hey baby 😘😘😘😘

Hey: Hey babe😘😘😘😘😘😘

You: I gotta a surprise for you.

Michael: Yea

You: Yea. You say as you hold both if his hands and put the pregnancy test in it.

He looks at it and looks at you and back at the test.

Michael: Y/n are you really pregnant???!!!

You: Yes baby. We're gonna have a little jackson!!!

He swings you around happy as can bs that he's gonna be a father and you were happy to make him that.

As Weeks months went by your contractions were getting worst and soon your water broke so you and Michael went to the hospital.

Once you got there it was Christmas eve it was almost Christmas 10 mins until then. The nurses got u ready and once you was ready and they told you to push you pushed as hard as you could and at 12 am Christmas morning you had a baby boy named Prince and he was gorgeous. You and michael were so happy!!! Today was the beat Christmas ever!!

Alright that it i hoped u guys enjoyed that and if you did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽️