Hot Wild Wings

Requested by dangerous_bad_girl Enjoy!!!!!

Today you and Michael are doing the buffalo wild wings challenge you don't like anything hot you never did you can't stand anything like that and Michael knew this was the perfect chance to prank you.

Once you two were ready to start the video you set the camera up and got started

You: Hey you guys it's me Lyssa

Michael: Its me Michael

You: And today we are going to do the Buffalo Wild Wings Challenge.

Michael: Yup

You: So I'll be right back i'm gonna go to the kitchen and get them *You go to the kitchen and get them*

Michael: Ok you guys check this out Lyssa thinks that we're gonna do the Hot Buffalo Wild Wings Challenge we are but i'm gonna prank her you see i'm gonna put more hot sauce on them and we're gonna see her reaction.

You: I'm Back.

Michael: Alright let's get started.

You: Alright!

Michael: Oh yea how about we make this more interesting?

You: Ok how?

Michael: Whoever gives in and stops eating because its to hot gets to eat the food they most dislike!!!

You: Ok!

Michael: Ok

You guys get your wings and start eating them. You can feel your mouth starts to burn but you didn't wanna lose cause you didn't wanna lose and you tried so hard to ignore the stinging on your mouth and tongue.

You saw Michael eating like a champ like it didn't bother him but unbeknownst to you deep down he was burning inside because of these wings but he didn't wanna lose he wanted to see you eat your most hated food.

What you also didn't know is that Michael slipped some more hot sauce that's a little more spicy on your wings

Throughout the rest of the video you tried so hard to ignore the pain and burning you gave up and went to get a bottle of water.

Michael: YES YES!!!!!!

You: Oh hush

Michael: Awww baby i'm sorry does it hurt?

You: Yea!

Michael: Ok! Just some drink water and hopefully it'll go away.

You: Hopefully.

He hugs you and comforts you and after a few hours and by the next day your mouth started to feel better and you were happy but you weren't gonna let Michael get off that easy your gonna get him back 😉😏.

Alright you guys that's it I really hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you did then you guys know know what to do vote and comment and i'll see see you guys next time ✌🏽