You go up on stage with him

This one was requested by Mjfan0 enjoy Tia

You have been dating Michael for awhile and tomorrow was the day of his concert in Los Angeles you were going with him to support him and cheer him on. You were excited to go you have never been to Los Angeles before so you were pretty excited to go so you had your stuff packed 2 weeks early.

Michael was in the living room watching tv in the living room you came and sat next to him.

"Hey Mike"

"Hey Tia"

"Are you excited for tomorrow"

'Yea i am and I don't even have to ask i know you are."

You smile shyly and nod "Yea i am."

He smiles and gets up off the sofa.

"I'm gonna go make sure i have everything do u still need to pack?"

"No." You said.

"I packed two weeks ago remember"

"Oh yea" He said and chuckled.

He went upstairs to make sure he had everything packed and ready for tomorrow.

You sat on the sofa and watched tv for as little bit until it was time to go to bed.

The Next Day

It was the day of the concert and you couldn't wait you and Michael got into his private jet and flew to Los Angeles. You got there a few hours later and headed for the stadium. The concert started at 6:00pm everyone gathered in and it started. You were backstage watching from the other side of the stage on the right side of the curtain.

While he was singing Baby Be Mine he pulled you on stage you were surprised but came on stage with him. You two started dancing together and the crowd cheered. You two danced the whole time until the whole show was over. Once it ended you two went backstage.

"Tia you were awesome i didn't know you could dance so good." He said

"Thanks baby. " You said

"I liked it it was fun ." You said excitedly.

"Good i'm glad."

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yea" you said.

You two left and headed straight back to Neverland.

Once you got there you two sat in the living room on the sofa and watched some movies.

after a while he turned to you and looked at you you did the same thing.

"You know i love you right? And that i always will?"

"Yes i know you love me and that u always will and i will love you for infinity and beyond"

He hugged you tight and you did the same and then you two continued to watch the movies.

Alright u guys so i hoped u guys enjoyed that and if u have an imagine request u can either pm me or tell me in the comments just tell me your name and what you want and yea that's it. Anyways i hope u guys enjoyed this imagine even u tia. see u guys next time.