He proposes to you

This is for DestinyMatthews0 enjoy!☺️💖💗

Today was your birthday 🎉 and Michael had a very important question to ask you and he was excited and nervous at the same time today he's gonna ask you to marry him.

He asked for your fathers permission and your father agreed cause he liked Michael with you ever since you've been really happy and your father likes that. Your family and his family knew that he was gonna propose so while you were out with your sisters they got everything set up the mood lighting the music and the perfect dinner.

You and your sisters were shopping at the mall you guys some new clothes and shoes 👠 and a few hours later you guys headed back to Neverland. Once Michael saw you guys pulling up he told everyone that it was time they turned the mood lighting on and turned the music on.

You went inside and heard some music and wondering where it's coming from.

You: What's that?

Your sisters: We don't know 😏 *they say pretending not to know a thing.

You walk into the loving room and see Michael and his family and yours and your wondering was going on.

You: Um... *giggles* What's going on?

Michael: Hey baby * comes to you and kisses your cheek*

Everyone: Hello Destiny!!

You: Hi. What's going on?

Michael: Baby I have something important to ask you!

You: Ok. What is it?

He gets done on one knee and your shocked.

Michael: Destiny baby i love you. You make me so happy ever since i met you i knew that we we're gonna spend the rest of our lives together i knew your we're my true love and now i wanna ask you One question Destiny *says your middle and last name* Will you do me the greatest honor and marry me.

You: *crying tears of joy!!!* YES MICHAEL YES YES I WILL MARRY YOU.

You say and he puts the ring 💍 on your finger and you two kiss and everyone applauds.

Then soon you all eat and then everyone leaves and you spend the rest of the night with your loving fiancé watching some movies today was a lovely day.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you did then you guys know know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽