He burns your camera 🎥Prank

Today Michael decided to pull another prank on you this time he decided to burn your photography camera and he knows how much you love taking pictures you take them almost every new place you go and if you don't have that then you've lost your passion for photography but he's not gonna throw your actual camera away he couldn't do that to you so he got a fake one to burn.

Michael: Hey you guys its me Michael and today i'm gonna prank Y/n by making her think i'm gonna burn her photography camera now of course i'm not actually gonna do it she loves photography its her passion and I couldn't take that away from her but i got a fake camera here and thats what i'm gonna burn. Right now Y/n's in the living room watching tv so i'm gonna go in there and set the camera up and get this prank started lets go you #TeamMichael in the comments!

He goes in the living room and sets the camera without you knowing and he has the fake camera in his hand.

Michael: Hey baby!

You: Hey Michael!. What's that?

Michael: What?

You: Why do you have my camera?

Michael: You know what? I just realized you care about this camera more than me!!!! I bet if the house was burning you wouldn't even care about me you would care about this dumb camera!!!

You: Michael thats not true! I love you so much! Yea i may love the camera but not as much as I love you!

Michael: No you love it more than me and I can't take it anymore I'm burning this camera!

You: WHAT!!!!!!!!!?????????!????

Michael: Yup how are you gonna love a inanimate object then your own boyfriend!!!

You: Mike quit playing give me camera!

He goes outside to the grill and sets it up to burn the camera.

You: What are you doing????

Michael: Your not gonna love something more than me!!

He puts the fake camera in the fire and burns it and you sit there shocked and feeling said thinking he actually burned your camera

You: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔😡😡😡😡😡😡😡. MICHAEL HOW COULD YOU!!!! MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!😭💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔😭😭😡😡😡😡😡

Michael: Y/N I'm sorry but I couldn't have you love something more than me!

You stomped back inside sad and mad! Thinking how could he do that to you

M

Michael: *whispering to the camera
I got her so good!!! #TeamMichael!

Michael: Y/N???

You: Leave me alone Michael!!

Michael: Baby I'm sorry but you gave me more choice i felt like your second choice!!! Compared to that camera.

You: We you weren't!!! You never were you were always my main priority!!! Always and you'll always be!!!

Michael: Really???????

You: Yes *you stay still upset watching the tv*

Michael: Ok then i got a surprise for you!

He gets your camera and brings it back to where you are!!

Michael: Here!

You: What is it?

Michael: Look

You look at it and see a camera

You: What is that?

Michael: Your camera!

You: But you burned my camera

Michael: No baby it was a prank I didn't that was a fake camera this is your actual camera.

You was so glad he didn't burn your actual camera!!!!!!! You took it out of his hands and hugged it.

You: But wait where's the camera!!

Michael: Right here *he gets the camera he was recording with and shows it to you*

You: You play too much!!

Michael: So what'd you think? Did I get you??

You: Yes! I thought you burned my camera!!

Michael: Alright you guys! You guys heard it here I got her good!!!! Hit that thumbs up button and spam #TeamMichael in the comments!!!

You: No write Hashtag team in the comments Y/N and i'll prank him.

Michael: We'll see you guys next week time! We love you guys!! See ya

You: Love you guys!

He closes the camera and you guys take some adorable pics and spend a lovely evening together!!!!

Alright you guys that's it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽