Moon Princess

This is for thriller5 enjoy!!!!!

Your the princess of the moon soon you'll be queen and you wanted a king to lead your kingdom with you but you couldn't find one you looked everywhere or so you thought.

Unknown to you there was the king of Sun Michael. He was Perfect and gorgeous you've heard of him but never seen him.

Today for the first time you were meeting him he was coming for a visit to meet "The princess of the moon".

Once he got there you were stunned😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.

He's Gorgeous you thought!!!!!

He came up to you and Smiled.

Michael: Hi. You must be the beautiful Y/n I've heard so much about.

You: Hi yup that's me and you must be Michael the king of the sun.

Michael: You got it.

You smile and you and your parents and Michael and everyone else eat and spend time getting to know eachother.

Now you might have just met him but you could admit that you were falling in love with him it was love at first sight.

Your coronation was around the corner and you asked Michael if he would be your king. He said he would be honored.

It was the day of your coronation and you and Michael were crowned king and queen of the sun and moon. You two kissed and ruled your kingdoms with happiness and love.

Alright u guys i hoped u guys enjoyed this and if u did then u know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽️. 💗 u