A Cruel Love Note

This one was requested by KatiePotatie13 Enjoy!

You have had a crush on Michael for awhile and you know he has a crush on you too you two were good friends and you guys liked to play pranks on each other you two liked doing this to each other it was fun and you had a good one for him even though it might be really cruel but you thought you'd give it a shot.

You were gonna write him a letter telling him to meet you somewhere and but then suddenly keep changing it and see how he reacts.

Letter:

Dear Michael,

I have always liked you I have liked you since we first met and i wanna tell you how much you mean to me so meet me at the park at 7. I can't wait to see you.

Sincerely,

Y/n

You snuck it into his bag without him knowing. At lunch he saw it when he was getting something out and he took it out and read it. Once he was done he read it and smiled he was glad you wanted to talk about this.

You got to the park and waited for Michael to arrive and finally he did but you were somewhere where he couldn't see you.

You got out your phone and texted him

You: You know what I changed my mind lets go to the theaters.

Michael: Ok?

Throughout the night you kept changing where to meet and Michael kept on getting confused and when it came to your last place to meet which was your house and then he finally gave up he couldn't take going to one place just for you to switch to another.

Michael: You know what I'm gonna go home its getting late.

You felt bad! You didn't wanna break his heart and you decided to apologize and hopefully g
He forgives you.

You: Wait Michael I'm so sorry it was just a prank a stupid prank i'm so so sorry I didn't mean to break your heart please forgive me please

Michael: Ok I'll only forgive you one condition

You: Ok what is it? *giggles*

Michael: Meet me at the Ice-Cream Shop and don't worry I won't change the place on you.

You: Okay.

Michael: Ok.

You drove and waited for him in the 🍦 Ice cream shop and sat at a table. You suddenly saw him and smiled and he smiled once he saw you.

You: Hey Mike!!!

Michael: Hey Y/n

You: So...

Michael: So... Look Y/n I like you too I always have liked you.

You: Really?!!!

Michael: Yes!!!! Since we first met! And i was wondering if you would be my girl?

You: YES YES YES!!! A thousand times yes.

He smiled and then he kissed you passionately and you were so happy that you and Michael were together and so was he for the rest of the night you two ate Ice Cream and talked and had a lovely night together it was lovely.

Alright you guys I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽