A cinderella story

Start writing your story

When you were little you lived in what was called the San Fernando Valley with your dad. He was your best friend and you two would do everything together and it was just you two since your mom died when you were young. He eventually met a woman named Fiona and got re-married to her. S he had two step daughters Brianna and Gabriella. Soon a earthquake comes your father was reading you a bed time story when the earthquake started. He told you he would be right back but sadly he died in the earthquake. So Fiona took you in to her dismay. But she had you had do chores and had you work at your fathers diner it was very popular but sadly it became hers since he passed. You were also a straight A Student and you took Extra Ap classes. You considered the people at the diner your family. They were always there for you and always would be.

5 years later you now attend North Valley High School. You were also saving money to attend Princeton University.

Whenever you had to be at school and Not working there was Always Rhonda who always tod you to go and to ignore Fiona cause she hated her as much as you did.

At School you weren't Popular and You also had a friend who wasn't that either and his name was Carter. He was sor of a nerd but he was an inspiring actor. There were also the cheerleaders Madsion and Caitlyn and the cruelest of all Shelby Cummings she's head cheerleader and dating the most popular guy Michael but for some reason anytime he's around her he seems sad. he's also captain of the football team and works at his dad's car wash.

It was a few days until the homecoming dance and you weren't so eager on going that's really because you had to work that night but your friends at the diner talked you in to going anyway. Rhona gave you a dress that she was gonna wear for a special occasion it was beautiful.

At the dance you were waiting for your "Nomad" (prince charming) when after a few mins he showed up.

"Princeton girl?" (Oh yea you guys have been talking online to each other non stop. You had no idea who the other person was until now)

"Michael. You're Nomad."

"Yes i guess y disguise didn't really help with hiding my identity"

"No i'm sorry this was a mistake i gotta go"

You tried to leave but he caught up to you and begged you not to and you agreed not to. You two went outside and talked to get to know each other. When you were out thee he asked you two dance and you agreed. You two danced to romantic music until it was stopped because your timer that Carter set for you beeped went off. you had to be back at the diner before 12 midnight before Fiona got back.

You told Michael that you were sorry that you had to leave but that you would remember this night forever. You got back to the diner in enough time to fool Fiona.

The Next day at school was brutal. One of your sisters found out that you have been Emailing Michael so they told shelby about it and she decided to get revenge by having a pep rally and doing a play by and have people read you guys emsils to each other. You and Carter went to the pep rally and once you saw what shelby was up to you started crying because you were humiliated. Shelby told everyone that your Princeton girl and you cried and ran home. Once you got home Fiona gave you a letter from Princeton. You opened it to see if you got in and you didn't you cried your eyes out.

A few days later Michael came alone to the diner you saw him. You were afraid to go up and talk to him but your friends encouraged you to go. You went up to him an d started to talk to him. you two talked for a few mins. You were even about to tell him that you was the one at the ball that he was with but Fiona stopped u. Also Michael and Shelby broke up because he fell in love with someone else and that person was you.

It was time for the big football game at school and after giving Michael a piece of your mind before the game you sat with carter in the bleachers and waited for the game to start. Once the team came out the game started. But Michael could not stay focused because he couldn't get his mind off of you and what you told him. In the middle of the game you started to leave at first thinking that you could handle being there since you never went to any of the games. Michael saw you leave and had to make a decision was he gonna let his dream girl leave and lose her again or was he gonna stand up for himself and do what he wants. He decided to do what he wants for once. He stopped the game and ran towards you. You were surprised to see him and said

"Michael what are you doing?"

"Something I should have done a long time ago. He put his lips on your and kissed you passionately. Your stepsisters saw and were not happy but Shelby was even madder. Your school won the game and you and Michael started dating and you found out that the acceptance letter from Princeton wasn't real and that Fiona wrote that one to keep you working at the diner. One of your step sisters found your actual acceptance letter and it turns out you got in. And also you found your fathers will and it said that you own everything from the house to the cars to the diner. You sold Fiona's car for college tuition money and you and Michael rode off to Princeton together.

I'm sorry you guys if this wasn't good. but if you enjoyed it ten u know what to do comment and vote. I love this movie so i thought why not make an imagine based on it. Alright I'll see you guys next time