Dead Boyfriend Prank

Michael has been wanting to get u ever since you got him back with that hickey prank so he decided that he was gonna do the "dead boyfriend" prank on you. He went out to get the blood already and now it was time to do the prank.

Sets up camera

Michael: What's up you guys it's Michael. And i'm back to do another prank on y/n she just got me last time making me think she was cheating on me with that hickey prank man i was so mad and upset but it's alright cause i'm gonna get her. I got this fake blood here and i'm gonna pretend to be dead.

Y/n is out at the store right now getting some groceries. I'm gonna call and say that someone broke in and that i need her here Asap. So yea you guys come along guys and lets her reaction. Let's go!

*He Calls u*

You: Hello?

Michael: Y/n babe where are you?

You: I'm still at the store why?

Michael: I need you. Something happened!! I need you here ASAP

You: What's wrong? Are you ok? Where's Paris? (Ya'll have Paris in this one)

Michael: She's in the living room. I just need you.

You: Ok! I'll be there in a sec

Michael: Hurry!!!!

You: Ok

He hangs up and waits for you to come home*

Once he here you arrive he sets up the scene. He put some fake blood on the floor and on the knife laying next to him.

You see him and get sad and worried. You go over to him and wonder what happened.

You: OMG!!!! MICHAEL BABY!!!!

He doesn't move he's also trying so hard not laugh.

You: MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!! BABY!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! MICHAEL!!!!!!

You call frank and tell him to the call the police. Michael hears you and laughs and sits up.

Michael: Baby it's a prank. I'm ok. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You look at him feeling stunned and mad. You can't believe he did that you honestly thought something happened.

You: never mind Frank.

You hang up the Phone and look at Michael.

You:😳😡💔. I can't believe you did that!!!!😭💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😡😡😡

Michael: Hey you got me by making it seem like you were cheating on me with that hickey prank and you know I wasn't happy about that.

You: But this is different. I thought something happened to you. 😡😡😡😭😭😭😡

Michael: But it's just a prank you know i'm fine.

You: Dude you can't do that i was so sad i almost had frank call the police.

Michael: Aww you care about me that much???😂😂😊😊😊😊😘😘

You: Yes of course i do

Michael: Well hey i'm sorry but i had to get you.

He looks at the camera.

Michael: Hey you guys I got her good!!!! Real good. She even called frank!!! Oh I'm sorry babe but you had it coming you know you did. But hey you guys give this a video a big thumbs up and comment down below what other pranks you wanna see.

You: Comment down below if you wanna see me get him.

Michael:😂. Ok you guys let's get this video too 50K thumbs up for the next prank. We love you guys and we'll see u guys soon😘😘😘😘 Bye.

He turns the camera off and puts it down.

Michael: So how'd you feel about that. Did i get you.

You: No.

Michael: No?

You: You made me feel sad!!! I thought i lost you!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔

Michael: Well you didn't.

You: Don't ever do that again ok. That was wrong.

Michael: Sorry babe.

You accept his apology and you two eat and watch a movie.

Hey you guys. Hoped u guys enjoyed this and if u did then u know what to do vote and comment and i'll see u guys next time ✌🏽️