You Are Not Alone

This was requested by queenkenya enjoy kenya  and everyone else.

You and Michael have been married for 10 years and your marriage was perfect and beautiful you two would spend every moment together until he has to go to the studio and work on his new album.

Today Michael was at the studio rehearsing a song you were walking home from work once you got home you sat down and turned on the tv and watched some shows for awhile until you're best friend called you. She told you to turn on the news you asked why you heard her voice crack a little she just told you to turn it on and you did and you were heartbroken to see what they were talking about. Your beloved husband Michael Jackson has passed away and you were devastated and cried your eyes out.

News: Pop Star Michael Jackson has passed away at age 45.

You turned off the you didn't wanna hear anymore and continued to cry.

"Now i'm all alone. He's gone and i'm alone" You cry again

Right then you heard You are not alone by Michael and you thought that was funny and weird since you didn't have a radio on. You was wondering where the song was coming from. And it sounded like it was coming from your bedroom you went upstairs to your bedroom and opened the door and didn't see anything until the door closed and you turned around and saw somebody with a tall figure and a fedora on and he looked familiar.

"Hey Kenya" He said and when you heard that voice you knew it was instantly.

"Mi-Michael" You said with a surprised look on your face

"What are you doing here I thought you were dead?"

"Aww baby you know i can't leave you or my fans"

You hug him and kiss him and you two spend the rest of the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies.

Alright u guys i hoped u like even u kenya if u did u u know what to do vote and comment and i'll see u guys next time.