Mouthguard Challenge

Today you and Michael were doing the mouthguard challenge and if you don't know what that is basically you and him have to read a set of cards with a dental thing in your mouth and the other person has to guess what your saying.

You set up the camera and get ready to record today's video.

You: Hey you guys it's y/n here

Michael: Hey you guys it's Michael

You: And today!! We're gonna be doing the mouthguard challenge and if you don't know what that is basically you and him have to read a set of cards with a dental thing in your mouth and the other person has to guess what your saying. So you ready?

Michael: Yea i am!!!!😊😄

You: Ok you wanna go first?

Michael: No how about you go first

You: Ok

You get your mouthguard and put in your mouth and you get a card. Michael giggled at how funny you look.

Michael: Alright ready?

You shake your head yes. And you read the card.

(You guys try to picture how u guys say these sentences.)

You: Brown Banana muffins

Michael: Prown..

You shake your head no

You: brown banana muffins

Michael: Brown... Banana... What

You: brown banana muffins

Michael: brown banana muffins

You shake your head yes

Now it's Michael's turn. He gets his mouthguard and then picks up a card and read what it says.

Michael: Beautiful birds with wings

You: What?????😂😂😂😂😂😂🤔

Michael: Beautiful Birds with wings

After a couple of tries you finally got it and throughout the rest of the video it was funny hilarious and cute 😍. You and Michael would get what the other person said wrong but then you guys would get it right.

Then at the end of the day you ate watched some tv and had a lovely night.

Alright i hope u guys enjoyed that and if u did you know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽️