You Eat All His Candy 🍭🍭🍭🍭 Prank

Today you were gonna play a prank on Michael and pretended that you ate all his candy!! Now you know he doesn't play when it comes to his candy and you know you might get in trouble but hey it's just for fun right?

Michael was out with his brothers hanging out and you were at home with your kids

Paris was playing with her dollies and prince and blanket were playing with their action figures.

You got the camera set up and started to record

Hey you guys its me Y/n and today we are gonna prank Michael I got the best idea to prank him I'm gonna pretend I ate all his candy 🍭. Now you guys know how Michael is about his candy!!! He's gonna be so mad!! So this is what I'm gonna do I'm gonna hide his candy and Lets see how he reacts I hope you guys enjoy this! Right now Michaels hanging out with his brothers and I'm Gonna play with Paris for awhile until he gets back so I'll see you guys when he gets back *you turn off the camera and wait until he gets back to start the prank*

*An hour later after playing with Paris*

*You turn the camera back on and record again*

Daddy's back Daddy's Back *talking to Paris*

Alright you guys he's back!! So you guys ready get this prank started? LETS GO!

Michael: Baby I'm Home!!!!

You: I'm In the living room

He comes in the living room and kisses you and you kiss him back.

Michael: Hey baby

You: Hey babe

Michael: So how was your day 😘😘😘💚💚💚💚❤️❤️

You: It was cool. I hanged with the kids and Me and Paris played dolls.

Michael: Awesome I'm glad you guys had fun😘😘😘😘😘💚💚❤️❤️😍😍😍

You: I'll be back

Michael: Ok

You: Alright you guys I'm about to hide his candy! And then he's gonna come in the kitchen and try to look for them and see their gone!!!

You hide them in you guys room and then go back downstairs.

You: Back!

Michael: Ok!💚

You: So what do you wanna do?

Michael: I don't know do you maybe wanna watch something?

You: Ok!

Michael: Ok!. I'll be right back! I'm gonna go get a snack

You: Okay.

Michael: Okay!

He goes into the kitchen and looks where he always puts his snacks once he sees it's not there he's confused. He knows he always puts his candy there so he thought maybe he put in a different place this time he looked everywhere in the kitchen. Meanwhile you were looking in the camera and smiling evilly.

You: Babe? Everything ok

Michael: No!!!! WHERE'S MY CANDY!!!!!!

You: What????? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

*He comes into the living room*

Michael: You heard me 😡😤 Wheres my candy Y/n?

You: Michael I assure you I don't know! Did you check where you always out them????

Michael: YES!!!! 😤😡😤😡😤😡.
Man that was my last stack too 😡😭😡😤😡😭

You: Aww baby.

Michael: Just forget it. *goes upstairs to you guys room*

You: Awwee man you guys i feel so bad! Can i really continue!!! Nah I can't i'm not cruel

You go upstairs and see Michael watching tv upset and mad.

You: Michael? Are you ok?

Michael: Yea i'm fine 😡😭💔

You go and get the candy you hid and bring it out*

You: Michael I am so sorry

Michael: For what?

You: It was just a prank. I hid your candy!!! I'm so sorry

Michael: You hid my candy?

You: Yes!

Michael: I thought I've asked you to please never mess with my candy! You know how i am with my candy!

You: I know and I'm so sorry can you please forgive me!

Michael: Maybe 😏.... For.... A kiss 😘 and some candy 🍭.

You: Haha 😂 ok

You give him some candy and kiss him and he forgives you and then you end the video.

You: Alright you guys that's the end of the video i really hope you guys liked this and if you guys did then give this video a big thumbs up and comment down below what others you guys want me to do on Michael! We love you guys and we'll see you soon.

Michael: Bye guys we love you 😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😘😍❤️❤️❤️❤️💚💚💙

You: *smiles* Bye guys

You turn off the camera and you and Michael spend a lovely evening together doing anything!!!

Alright you guys I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽