Bring It On:Fight To The Finish

You were the captain at your cheer leading squad in east L.A. . You were determined to lead you squad to to the spirit championships and become "All Stars" but you had to quit being captain when you're mom got re-married Henry he lives in Malibu and you were moving there with him and your mom. You didn't wanna go because you would miss your friends Gloria and treyvonetta they are your best friends in the world they were like you sisters. You decided that Gloria was gonna be the new captain while you were gone but your team wasn't so up with the idea. But you got them to at least accept the idea.

Treyvonetta and Gloria gave you a picture of all 3 of them so you wouldn't forget them you told them you never could cause they were your cheer sisters. They asked you two hurry and back soon really soon. You guys hugged and then you left

In Malibu

Henry's house was huge it was like a movie star's house but you were still upset from moving. You looked around the house and saw some interesting stuff. You unpacked most of your bags and got settled in "for now you hoped". You looked in the bathroom and saw something that was just wrong to you. You saw a toilet and a little sink. (If u know what's that used for yea but u didn't know that) "Nah uh now that's wrong how are bula how are they gonna have a broken toilet right next to a new one. Sky came in and told u what it was used for.

U felt like you didn't belong here and those feelings were sure to be proven soon..

Ok so what'd u guys think. I thought it was pretty good idk it's up to u guys. So if u liked it vote and comment and if u want more then let me know and i'll see u guys next time.✌️