Your Pregnant (Thriller Era)

This was requested by Mj1247 enjoy everyone

You have been feeling sick and puking every morning for the past week you got a feeling that you be pregnant but you couldn't be sure until you took a test.

You went to the store to get a test you took it. You waited until your results came once it did you looked at it and saw a + sign and you were estatic and you were thrilled that you were gonna be pregnant super thrilled you couldn't wait to tell Michael.

2 hrs later

He came home from working on a new song for his new album he was exhausted and just wanted to go to bed with you and go to sleep.

He walked over to you and sat down next to u and pecked your lips and then he saw you had a big smile on your face and he was wondering why.

"Leathy what's up what's with the smile?" He asked chuckling.

"Ok you know how i've been feeling sick for the past week?"

"Yea why are you still sick? Do you need to go to the hospital?" He asked worried

"No.. No that's not it" You said giggling

"Then what is it?" He asked confused and worried

You took a deep breath and said it with so much excitement.

"Michael.. I'm pregnant!!!!!!" You said with a big smile on your face.

He looked at you with a bigger smile on your face.

"Leathy are you serious your pregnant?"

"Yes baby yes we're gonna have a little Michael running around here"

He smiled and picked you up and spun you around.

You laughed.

"Babe babe be careful we wouldn't harm the baby"

"Oh yea" he said

You both kissed then went to bed.

9 months later you had twins and they're names were Beth and Johnny.

Alright u guys I hoped u enjoyed that even u leathy. And if u did u know what to do vote and comment and I'll see u guys later ✌️