The Way You Make Me Feel

This is for my_childhood . Hope u all enjoy

You were walking through the city heading home from work it was exhausting day and you wanted to go home and relax.

You were walking home and you saw these guys and they were flirting with girls. You saw one pf them with a blue shirt and a white shirt under it with a white belt that looks like a karate one. He looked cute to you. But the problem is you don't like players players break your heart😭💔.

He saw you and thought you were so beautiful. He wanted to impress you so he asked the guys what to do they gave him some ideas they weren't good so he decided to sing.

He came up to you and started singing. You pretend to play hard to get just to see how far he'd go. Once he was done you two were in front of your house.

You: That was a nice song.

Michael: Thank you. So beautiful what's your name.

You: Y/n.

Michael: Well Y/n i was wondering would you like to go out with me?

You: *Still playing hard to get*  I'll have to see. You say smiling.

You walk into your house and leave him there with a sad look on his face. You come back out and kiss him on the cheek and smile and say

You: Yes i'll go out with you.

He smiles and leaves and you go back inside.

The next day you two had an awesome date. And you went to your house and spent more time together you were starting to fall even more in love with him and him with you he even gave up being a player he said ye only did that to impress his "friends". You were proud of him and you two had a nice life.

Alright u guys what'd u guys think about that? If u liked it great u know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time. And if u ever want an Imagine just tell me in pm or in the comments. See ya✌🏽️