Chapter 115

I stopped kissing her and I looked at her.
- Why did you stop ?
She asked and she tried to kiss me again.
- You're doing this because you want to take revenge from Gareth ?
I asked.
- Of course because my dearest boyfriend is cheating on me with his ex.
She said and kissed me harder this time.
I didn't want her just to kiss me. I wanted her to be mine and I would do so. She is still drunk. She won't deny anything.
- Let's go.
I whispered in her ear and she took her purse.
- Where are you going ?
Ellen stopped me.
Fuck. I have forgotten her.
- I take Jane home.
I lied.
- Really ?
She asked her eyes on mine.
- Yes, Ellen. Don't worry.
- When you say home I guess Jane's home.
She said still looking at me.
- Yes, Ellen.
I replied.
- I'll visit her tomorrow, if she's not home you'll be in trouble.
Ellen said giving me the death stare. I ignored her and I led Jane outside the club.
- Don't listen to Ellen. You're not driving me home.
She said kissing me.
Fuck....
She was absolutely drunk. If she wanted not to do the right thing meant that she was completely drunk. I should be careful.
I led her to my car and we fastly reached my house. I helped her walk till my house since she wasn't walking easily.
When we got inside my house she took her shoes of immediately and left her purse in my couch.
I looked at her. How many times have I dreamt of her being in my bedroom ? But not because she was drunk but because she wanted to. I didn't have a chance for her to want that so I had to take advantage of her while being drunk.
- Did you bring me here just to stare at me ?
She asked and she was the first one to kiss me.
I kissed her back and I led her to my bedroom while taking of her clothes. She was doing the exact same thing on me and I started kissing her all over her body. She was moaning inside my mouth and I considered all the times that I had make her feel bad about herself in the past. I was an ausshole and I knew that she would be even more mad at me the next morning when she would realize what happened.
I undressed her from her bra and slip and I got inside her.
She was screaming and to my surprise she was screaming Gareth's name.
Well, she's drunk.
I thought to myself.
She has no clue what's going on most probably.
Yes, because if she had she would never do such thing with me.
When I was done, I realized she was bleeding. My iners came out. How haven't I thought of that ?
She was still a virgin.
Well, not anymore.
End of Sergio's pov

I opened my eyes. I had a terrible headache and I could feel the flavor of vodka in my mouth. How much have I drunk yesterday ?
I remember the phone call I made to Gareth and what Bessy told me....it was horrible. I didn't remember a lot after that. And then I realized I had no idea where was I. I couldn't recognize the room and I also realized I was naked.
Naked ?
I never sleep naked.
Nobody was in the room with me.
I tried to remember what the hell happened yesterday but I just couldn't. The worst part of all was that there was blood in the sheets.
Blood ?
Omg what happened ?
I found my underwear and wore them and also my clothes. And then I saw a jersey. A jersey that I knew. It was Sergio's. I begged silently that I was mistaken but as time passed by I convinced myself that I wasn't. I recognized other things of Sergio's which simply meant that I had slept with Sergio last night. And by the blood on the sheets I could understand that I hadn't just slept with him.

I concentrated all the courage that I had and I made my way to his living room.
He was sitting in the couch and I think he was deep in his thoughts.
He closed his eyes when he noticed me.
I couldn't say anything. What have I done ?
- Jane, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were still a virgin.
He said coming close to me.
- I don't remember anything.....
- You were drunk.
He explained.
- So you took advantage of me ?
I asked my voice shaking.
He looked down.
- I'm sorry Jane. I...I don't know what to say.
- No need of saying anything. I'll leave. Have you seen my purse ?
I asked trying to sound calm.
- Yes.
He said and he gave it to me.
- Thanks.
I said taking it.
- I can drive you.
He said his eyes on mine.
- No, I can walk...
- Jane I'm sorry. And believe it or not it was a special night for me yesterday I was dreaming of that for so long.
- Stop it Sergio. We should forget it. It never happened okay ?
He looked at me.
- Okay.
He finally said.