Chapter 3

We were about to go inside the bar when Ellen stopped me.
- wait.
She said.
- I wanna check if this place is safe for you.
I looked at her shocked. What's the problem with this girl ? At first she gets really excited about going to the coolest newest club and then she acts as if she's afraid of going inside.
- Don't move.
She said and walked inside. I waited patiently outside for about five minutes then realized she must have get into some trouble and walked inside as the best friend that I am to save her life.
- Surprise.
Everyone screamed as I entered the club.
- Happy Birthday again.
Ellen said and hugged me.
- Happy Birthday Jane.
Akon said and hugged me as well.
- Thank you Akon.
I said being shocked by what just happended.
All guys there came and wished me Happy Birthday. There were the guys we knew ages since primary school to be more specific. And there was he. Gareth Bale. The hottest guy alive. Tall , muscular with these eyes...
- Happy Birthday Jane.
She said and kissed my cheek.
- Thank you and thanks for coming.
I said blushing. Okay there was a chance that I might like him.
I knew him since we were six , he was now a professional footballer and played for Real Madrid club having in such a young age alredy achieved his dreams. I actually knew most of Real Madrid players for instance Isco he dated Ellen when they were about junior high school but they were too jung to have a relationship. Things between them are great now and they always make fun of each other in a friendly way. I am jealous of them. I never really had good relationships with my ex boyfriends. Okay I don't have many exes but I don't really come along with...
- Happy Birthday Jane.
Sergio hugged me and kissed my cheek with a little more passion than he should.
- Thank's Sergio.
I replied.
Sergio Ramos was one of my few ex boyfriends. Okay the truth is he was my only ex boyfriend but this does not change anything. Our relationship was great and then I learned that he dated me only because of a stupid bet. According to Ellen he regreted this and he wants us to be back together. The truth is he seems like he wants that but I can't trust him. Not after all the things he have done.