Chapter 102

Gareth's pov
The doorbell rang and I was the one opening the door.
- Gareth!
Gail said coming first and hugging me when she realized there was no Jane in here.
- Hello Gail.
I greeted smiling at her.
- Glad to see you again.
My mother said greeting each one of them.
- Where are we going tonight ?
My father asked smiling.
- I have booked in a very good restaurant. You'll love it.
My uncle responded.
- We better hurry.
My aunt added.
- Sure. We're waiting for the girls.
My mother justified herself.
- Gareth, go and tell them that we wait for them.
My father said and I excused myself as I left the room.
I saw Victoria first being in her pajamas.
- Hurry up Victoria. They all wait for you.
- Okay, Gareth.
He said ignoring me.
I headed toward Jane's bedroom. The door was a little open. Jane was still with a towel covering her body and she was talking on the phone. I was ready to knock when I heard her saying Sergio's name. And it occured to me. She was talking with Sergio. I asked myself if he will always be a ghost in our relationship.
- I won't tell Gareth don't worry.
She said and I tried my hardest to understand what they were discussing.
Then she begged him not to tell her something and finally she said.
- We don't have to say anything about that.
And she hanged up.
I starting feeling weird. What were they discussing and what was it that she wouldn't tell me ?
She saw that the door was open and she came to close it and then she noticed me. And I think she panicked.

Jane's pov
My door was open. I headed towatds it to close it. To my surprise Gareth was standing there.
I looked at him panicked. I hope he hadn't listened anything.
- Gareth hi.
I said with a shaky voice.
- I...just came to tell you that we are ready to leave.
He said with a weird expression. He must have listened. I felt bad now.
- How long are you here ?
I asked him my voice still shaking.
- I...just came.
He said but I think he was lying. But on the other hand there was no reason of him lying to me now.
- Okay. I'll be ready soon.
I said closing the door. Why was I feeling that guilty ? It was Sergio that called me and why Gareth lied to me ? It's obvious that he have heard something.
No, he hasn't. If he had he would have told me. I don't know what to think anymore.

- Wales was great. I hope we get the chance to come soon again.
Gail said smiling at Gareth. But Gareth was ignoring her and so was I.
We were in this restaurant with the delicious food but neither me nor Gareth were eating. I just couldn't. I felt guilty because it was like I was lying to him which made no sense. I just couldn't tell him what Sergio said. He on the other hand must have heard something because he was avoiding to look at me the whole time and he wasn't even talking to me. I knew that he was for some reason feeling uncomfortable. But I really couldn't explain why.
Victoria was also acting weird. She was silent and she wasn't as well eating. She was absent minded again but I think she was sad this time. I wondered if something happened with Aaron yesterday and upset her.
Aaron. If I was right I should talk to him about Mia. But no. It was none of my bussiness.
- Victoria can you give me the sault ?
Debbie asked her for the second time so for her to respond. Victoria looked at her.
- So ?
Debbie asked her.
- What ?
Victoria responded.
- The sault Victoria just give it to me.
Debbie replied giving her the death stare.
Victoria did so and Debbie looked at her raising an eyebrow.
- What's wrong with them today ? None three of them speaks.
Grace noticed.
- Who knows ?
Debbie asked.
- Have they fought with each other ?
Grace asked again and Gareth and I looked at each other.
Then we both looked away.
He was mad at me, it was obvious. Who knows what he heard while I was talking with Sergio. But on the other hand what's the worst thing he could have heard ?
I should talk with Aaron tomorrow. I know that it was none of my bussiness but I would be a terrible person if I didn't.

- Safe flight guys.
Elena wished us.
- You too.
Gareth responded.
- Unfortunately we won't see you tomorrow. We don't have time.
Elena explained smiling at me.
I smiled back at her when I noticed it. I was behaving really rude now but I couldn't help it. I was thinking of all the things that have happened....what Mia did, why Gareth doesn't admit that he heard me talking on the phone with Sergio, what Sergio said.....
It was a shock for me although deep inside I knew that Mia was speaking the truth from the first time she told me that.