Chapter 32

- So you were laying at his car at four in the morning ?
Ellen asked not able to believe it.
- Is it the only thing you did ?
Ellen asked again.
- Yes Ellen.
I repeated.
We were at the cafe. Gareth promised me yesterday well this morning in his car that he would come to see me. I spotted Bessy at the other side of the cafeteria. She waved at me. She was a nice girl. We had a talk this morning about Sergio. I said that I didn't care that they were dating and I only said that because she asked me if I mind it. She was a good girl but I don't think that she was the one that will make him happy. Well it's none of my bussiness.
- Are you daydreaming Jane ?
Ellen asked me.
- No I'm fine. Tell me about you and Isco. How are things between you ?
- Fine. He's perfect. Nothing to do with Akon.
- Yeah Akon is such an...
- Yes Jane we know.
After a few moments I saw Isco coming.
- Hi girls. We just finished our practise.
He headed at Ellen and kissed her cheek.
- Hi Isco.
We both replied. The players of Real Madrid never came to this cafe and I think that we were the reason. Gareth came to the cafe after a while with his headphones on.
When he saw me he smiled.
- Hi guys.
He said and kissed my lips.
- Hi Gareth.
Ellen said and I could see the cunning expression she had on her face. She wanted to say something about all the things I have told her but she didn't want to betray me either. A few moments later Sergio entered the cafe having his headphones on as well. He should have come here to meet Bessy. I checked the other side of the cafe but Bessy had already left. So he didn't come for Bessy. It's not that I cared or something but I was really curious to see what will happen next. Then he saw us and smiled. I pretended that I haven't seen him so he couldn't come but the plan failed.
- Hey guys.
He said.
- What's up ?
- Hi Sergio.
All of us respond. Sergio sat in a chair next to me and Ellen and the boys started talking about the match they had on Saturday because it was really important. They had made it to the finals of Champions League and they were playing against Atletico Madrid. That would be a really harsh game. I couldn't wait. Ellen would come to watch the match as well. Thanks God cause I couldn't stand more time with my father. Suddenly I remembered that I hadn't mention the tickets to him. I'll tell him later. All of them discussed about the match except me. I wasn't really a fan of football. Ellen was. All of a sudden Sergio looked at me.
- I forgot what I really came here for.
He opened his bag and gave me a block. My block actually. I have forgotten that in his house quite a long time ago.
- I searched some things yesterday and I found it.
He explained.
- Oh thanks.
I responded. I looked at him realising he was staring at me. Dodn't you have a girlfriend fucktard ? Stop staring at me indeed.
- I had forgotten that.
I said looking at the block. I've forgotten that in Sergio's house when we were getting ready for a party and I went in his house because I didn't know where exactly this party was.
- Jane has a new block now.
Ellen informed us.
- She has done some really good drawings in there.
Oh I knew what she was trying to do.
- I mostly like the one with Gareth.
Gareth looked at me with surprise.
- Have you make a drawing with me ?
He asked and I think he was happy.
- Well yes she has.
Ellen responded again.
- That's so sweet Jane.
Gareth said and kissed my hand. Sergio noticed that and looked at us surprised.
- Are you guys dating ?
He asked. Uhm well we skipped to inform Sergio about our relationship although it was none of his bussiness.
- Yes...
I started to say but Gareth interrupted me.
- We are Sergio. I didn't want to tell you that because I didn't know how would you react. I didn't want to get the whole team into trouble because of that especially now that we have made it to the finals of Champions League.
- I don't have a problem with that.
He said. He seemed cool.
- Well guys I'm sorry I should leave.
He added and he moved his chair. Everybody greeted him but I couldn't speak. He put on his headphones once more and looked at us. I was looking at him and he noticed that. His eyes were kind of I don't know what but they reminded me of sadness... It was then that I understood that he wasn't that cool....