Chapter 82

- We are going downtown.
I said as he continued kissing me.
- We can go later.
- No now!
I said giggling.
- Fine.
He said surrending.

We walked together my hand in his. The truth is I had the time of my life here. And Gareth was the reason. He was always the reason. Fans were recognizing him again and he stopped immediately so that they could take autographs and pictures. Some girls were screaming and crying because they finally saw their crush. I looked at Gareth. He was so kind with his fans. Okay he was kind in general but he wasn't a show off.
- Let's go.
He said taking my hand again. This time I took a photo of us and I was going to update it later. There was no reason of hiding.
- Do you like it here ?
He asked me.
- Yes, France is perfect.
- France or Spain ?
- I don't know. France I guess but that's only because we live in Spain.

I arrived at the hotel while Gareth went in his to talk with his teammates about their going back to Wales. I guess I had to call my father but I called Ellen via Skype.
- Are you alone this time ?
She asked making me laugh.
- Yes.
- Why didn't you tell me that Gareth was with you ?
- What was the point ?
- Me not saying bullshit.
- Don't worry Ellen. He has already forgive you.
- I hate you.
She said her cheeks red again.
- Relax Ellen it's not a big deal. How are things in Spain ?
- Er.....good.
She said.
- That's good.
I said looking at her.
- Yes, I think so.
- How are things with Isco ?
I asked although I could see she wasn't really interested in our conversation.
- Good.
She responded and I raised an eyebrow at her.
- What's wrong ?
I asked her.
- Nothing. Everything's fine.
She responded and I guess that indeed everything was fine because she didn't look worried or something although she was acting really weird.
- Okay. I've got to hang up.
I said while thinking that it was about time to call my parents.
- Sure see you.

- Can I talk to mom please ?
I asked my father because I wanted to inform my mother firstly about the trip to Wales.
- Okay.
He said and I heard my mother's voice.
- Hi Jane. How are you ?
She asked me. At least she was in a good mood.
- Fine mom and you ?
- Good. When are you coming home ? We've missed you.
- Er... that's why I wanted to talk to you.
And I explained to her that Gareth suggested to visit Wales and that I couldn't deny something like this and that it was a big opportunity for me.
I waited for her answer. She had stopped talking.
- That's why you wanted to talk to me ?
She asked me and I think she was dissappointed.
- Well, yes.
I said biting my lip. It's not that I was taken her permission. I was just informing her. Ellen was right. I was an adult and I could decide myself.
- I don't think your father will agree.
She said surprising me.
- What about you ? Do you agree with that ?
I asked because I think that she had also a problem with that as well.
- I don't care Jane. You are not a baby you can do whatever you want.
She said but I think she was mad.
- So is that a yes ?
- I'll talk to your father and I'll call you later.
She said hanging up.

I would listen to what my parents would say but I had already decided that I was going to Wales with Gareth. I couldn't wait spending more time with him. My phone rang and I picked it up immediately. My father was calling.
- Hello ?
- Hi Jane.
My father said and I could hear he was in a really good mood. How come ? I was pretty sure that he wouldn't like the idea.
- How's it going ?
I asked not knowing how to ask him what he was thinking about this trip to Wales.
- Fine. You know Jane I know that you wait for my decision and of course it's a yes. You can go to Wales with Gareth of course.
Of course ? Something was wrong.
- Okay dad. Thanks.
I said as his words caught me by surprise.
- Gareth is a very good man. I trust him. When are you leaving ?
- Saturday.
I answered although I hadn't checked in yet.
- Good. I wish you safe travel and you can call us if you need anything but I completely trust Gareth. I'm so happy that you finally took a right decision in your life.
The right decision was the trip to Wales ? No way. The right decision was my relationship with Gareth. My dad was happy because I was dating one of his favourite players.
- Thanks dad. I've got to hang up.
- Okay bye Jane. I love you.
He said.
- You do ?
I asked him but he had already hang up.