Chapter 6 ~flashback~

Sergio's pov

I approached Jane at her Art classes. She was studying Art because she was extremelly good at it. When we were at school her drawings were everywhere in the school. I hardly ever have met someone so talented. She was never a good student but she always had talent at drawing.
- The class is over.
Her professor said as she left class.
I was standing at the door waiting for her to bump into me. And finally she did.
- I'm sorry.
She said although I'm not really sure she meant it.
- My pleasure.
I said gazing her straight into her eyes.
That was my weapon to make a girl fall for me. It didn't seem to work a lot with her.
She ignored me completely and that was when it occured to me. Girls can not ignore me I am extremelly hot and when they look at me they should fall for me.
- Hey where do you think you're going ?
I yelled at her.
- None of your businness.
- Hold on for a second I need to ask you something.
- What ?
She turned to face me looking extremelly annoyed by looking at me.
- Well do you want to come with me in a bar tonight ?
I really hoped her answer was about to be no because nobody said that I'll have to insist. Once she turns me down I'll never have to speak to her again. He gazed at me and I knew I had fucked the whole thing up by looking into her eyes.
- Sure.
She said without even smiling.
- I'll see you at nine.
She did one step to leave then headed back.
- Umm Sergio ?
- Yes...
- Can I ask you something ?
- Yes..
- Is this a date ?
- No my entire team will be there.
- You mean everybody from Real Madrid club ?
- Pretty much.
- Well that's cool. I really enjoy his... I mean their company. See you at eight.
- You said nine.
- I can't wait.