Chapter 90

- Maybe she wants something.
I said.
- Yes, to interrupt us. Ignore her..
- Gareth....
- Fine.
He said and I opened the door.
- Hi Victoria.
- I wanted to ask if you have everything you need here.
She said and Gareth whispered to me:
- Told you.
- I'm fine. Thank you.
I said and she smiled.
- Tomorrow night uncle Cristian is coming here because we haven't seen them since they arrived.
Victoria explained.
Uncle Cristian meant that Gail would also join us. What have I done to deserve such bad luck in my life ?
- Okay Victoria thanks for informing us.
Gareth said in an attempt to make her leave but she couldn't understand or she didn't want to.
- Will you come sightseeing with me Jane in the morning ?
She asked smiling.
- No, she will come with me.
Gareth said trying to close the door.
- Why do you want her only for yourself ?
Victoria asked him.
- Fine. Take your time. I'll wait.
He said heading toward his room.
- I'll come later.
He whispered to me kissing me.
- Lovebirds.
Victoria said rolling her eyes but Gareth ignored her.
- So would you like going to the beach tomorrow ?
Victoria asked.
- Yes, I'd really love to. I should tan.
- Lucky you I never get tanned.
She complained. Well, I guess I was lucky. And I had swimsuit with me. I had bought it with Mia. Mia. How is she going ? This girl has shocked me.
- Well, I forgot. I don't have a swimsuit which simply means you're coming with me to buy one. Are you in ?
- Yes, Victoria. It'll be perfect.
- Just make sure to wake up early tomorrow so Gareth won't see us leaving. What a selfish man he is. He wants you only for himself.
She said and I laughed.
- Will do. Good night.
I said.
- Good night.
She replied and she left.
She really wanted attention. I wonder if she was still single. She must have been. I went in the balcony. The view was amazing from here. And they had a pool in the house. They were so rich. I wonder how came Victoria having a pool in her house but not a swimsuit...she must really not be a swimmer fan...well I was.
- Admiring the view ?
Gareth said hugging me.
- You scared me. And I didn't hear you coming.
- That was the point. My sister is so annoying.
- What are you talking about ?
She's adorable.
- She wants more attention. Now she thinks that you'll spend all the days together.
- Why not ? I like her company.
- Of course you do.
- You know which company I don't like ?
- No, who ?
He said kissing my hair.
- Gail's.
- Jealous.
Gareth said.
- I'm not. She likes you.
- Jane, get over it. I'm Gareth Bale. Every girl with a taste in this world likes me.
- Since when are you so show off mr. Bale ?
- I'm not. I'm realistic.
- You're kidding me.
I said and I walked inside the bedroom.
- I'm sleeping with you.
He said.
- No, you're not. I've got to wake up early tomorrow and I don't want us to sleep late.
- Why are you going to wake up early tomorrow ?
- I've got stuff to do.
- Mrs. Smith if I learn that my dearest sister has something to do with it I'll kill her.
- Good night Gareth.
I said kicking him out of my bedroom but first kissing him a couple of times. Well more than just a couple of times.
Then I laid in my bed and I slept immediately I was so fucking exhausted.

- Jane, wake up!
I heard some whispers coming from my door and someone knocking. I looked at my phone. It was too early for me. I opened the door.
- Good morning beautiful!
It's shopping time.
Victoria said.

Victoria tried every single swimsuit in every single shop just to decide that none of them was good enough for her. I couldn't hide my laugh. This girl was crazy. When I told her that I wanted to see the city she agreed. She saw me all the worth seeing places and the time passed by quickly. It was then that she realized that she hadn't bought a swimsuit yet and because we didn't have enough time she bought the first that she saw -which btw had tried previously- .
We were both hungry and decided to eat.
- They'll complain back home. When I don't cook they are starving.
She said laughing.
- Gareth can cook.
I said because indeed he could cook.
- He will be too lazy to do it.
- Yes.
I agreed.
- I'll cook because we will have guests at night.
Yes, I've forgot the guests.

We headed to their house.
- Where's Gareth ?
I asked and Debbie told me that he was in the pool. I went in the pool and I watched him swimming. He was too damn hot topless. He was too damn hot in everything he was wearing but you know.
- Hello Jane.
He said when he finally noticed me.
- Hello Gareth.
I said while stopping staring at his abs.
- I don't charge anyone for staring at my abs....it's for free.
He said smirking.