Chapter 9

We finally arrived at my house and Ellen insisted that I should wake up my parents to tell them I'm fine.
- Are you kidding it's like 2 am and I turned 22 today if you don't remember I can take care of myself.
Well my parents were a little bit old fashioned and didn't like me going to bars -although I'm 22- drink or uhm having sex before getting married. Well they had nothing to worry about right now I was single and it seemed that I would be single for the rest of my life.
- I'll stay with you to be sure that you are okay.
- I am go to join Akon.
- Are you sure you don't mind ?
Actually I mind I wanted her to stay here with me and reassure me that we are besties and I mean a lot more to her that Akon ever will.
- Sure you are free to go and .. Ellen I'm sorry for destroying the party tonight..
- Are you kidding me I personally had a great time and you lady should understand that Sara is a very bad influence I'll kill her when I go back.
- Nice try I don't think that Akon will let you talk to anyone else except him
- Well we see go to sleep and I'll call you in the morning.
- Okay goodnight.
- Night beautiful.
She said and left.
I headed to my bedroom not wanting to wake up my parents. I wore my pajamas and laid to my bed when my phone vibrated. I had a message
Ellen is really annoying right now if she wants to make fun of me. But it wasn't Ellen I had a text from Gareth asking if I was okay.
《Fine thanks for asking》
《My pleasure. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad.》
《It's okay I don't mind》
I replied and turned off my phone. I really wanted to sleep because I was exhausted and I had a headache. And I was a little bit mad at Gareth about his behaviour today. But I have to admit he seemed sorry although I couldn't understand that from a text. I intended to sleep but my thoughts never let me. I was thinking about Gareth and the way he stared at me. What if he liked me ? Okay that was crazy he's too hot to like a looser like me. I checked my phone but I had no texts from him. I was starting to miss him. What if we were a couple one day ? How could I stand not being around him all the time ? Okay I had to be realistic. He will never like me and that was the worst part of all. He was the only guy I was really interesred in my life. Even when I dated Sergio I liked him. I thought that dating Sergio would be an easy way to make him jealous but the truth is that he doesn't give a shit about me. He's just nice. I have to forget him. And by these thoughts I fall asleep.