Twenty-Five | Wild Fire

Depuis le début

I glared at her as I headed for the main doors that would lead me to the back where everything and everyone was held.

"Excuse me! You can't go in there! I'm calling security!" she yelled pathetically as she frantically pulled out a phone and started talking into it. I paid her no added attention as I threw the doors open, hearing the familiar noise of them hitting a hard surface. I stormed down the hallway, using my senses to guide me to my pack being held under false accusations.

I barely noticed the turning of heads staring at the red headed girl walking down the hallway through their office windows, intrigued in the commotion.

Turning a few corners, I finally found them.

The large doors seemed like your standard push and pull type of door if you oversaw the two large and bulky guards, arms crossed and eyes set in a permanent glare. How the freaking hell was I meant to get to my pack without causing a ruckus? This whole situation rendered my rare wolf abilities useless as there were multiple security cameras positioned on the ceiling. I couldn't risk our secret.

There was only one way to go about this.

Running at them, I forced myself to let go of some crocodile tears. Holding my breath to redden my face. I should have become an actor.

"Help! Some man just collapsed in the bathrooms!" I yelled, gaining their immediate attention. They didn't move but I knew I sparked their interest and concern. I had to crank up the rollercoaster.

"He wasn't breathing! Please you have to help!" I continued grabbing onto one of their arms for effect. His façade broke as he stared down at my pathetic act. He nodded his head in acknowledgement before running in the direction I assumed were the bathrooms.

Wincing inwardly as I realized he left his hulk-like buddy behind, I wiped my head into his direction. I wiped the tears off my face and smiled at him. His eyes narrowed at my obvious change of emotions.

"Mam what are you doing back here?" He asked suspiciously. I see how he caught on. Finally, he realized it was a little bit odd that a 'human' girl was running around in the secluded office.

I edged closer to him, my face softening to grab his attention. I touched his arm seeming to be hesitant, my smile suggestive, hopefully. His body tensed at my touch yet he made no move to remove me off of him. I would have to thank the girls for teaching me these moves.

"I saw you from a mile away and thought I had to get to know you" my voice going quieter with each word with pouted lips. I saw his eyes flicker to them.

"I'm sorry but this place is strictly-"

"Oh come on. Your buddy's gone, we should talk" I said, trailing my finger down his arm slowly. I felt his body shiver ever so lightly broadening my smirk. I had him in the palm of my hand.

"What's your name beauty?" He asked, and I had to hold back the sudden emotion of disgust. My wolf didn't like the sound of his suggestive tone or the way his eyes now openly glanced down me.

I held myself and allowed my hand to travel up his forearm, almost leaning into him despite the emotion only growing.

"Charlie" I whispered.

I watched as his face slowly showed confusion, recognition and shock. But it was too late. I had already dug my fingers into the side of his neck, pressing down on the pressure point. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as I felt him slowly lose the control over his body. Stepping back just in time as he collapsed to his side, dropping straight onto his shoulder and hip. He was definitely going to have a few bruises when he woke up.