End

Hi Faithful Readers!

So, this is the end of Broken Timelines, but DON'T PANIC! (at the disco) There will be a sequel to this Undertale fanfic, but I don't have a starting date in mind. I honestly just want to take a break from Undertale, and I will be writing some other fics and stuffs too. Just as a heads up- in case you want to read any of my other work- I put a handy list of fics and their descriptions in this to let you know about upcoming work. That's at the end.

Also, Broken Timelines is up for the #Wattys2016 so if you would like to vote, please feel free! To vote, simply go to Twitter and type:

I nominate Broken Timelines by Meepaa #MyWattysChoice

That's if you want to, don't feel obliged! 

I also have a facebook page that I will try to post on, which lets you know of book release dates and teasers, so if you want to know when the sequel is, it will be posted on there not here.

https://www.facebook.com/Meepaa24/

More admin stuffs :/ but I also have a Deviant Art:

http://ellameepa.deviantart.com/

And a Twits:

https://twitter.com/Ella_Meepa

But this is all shameless promo for my social media, so don't go and follow/like/whatever because you feel like I'm forcing you! xx

So, here is the list of upcoming works by Meepaa (maybe not in this order, I dunno right now.)

Blue Agate - Steven Universe FanFiction

Blue Agate is a Warrior Gem fighting for Blue Diamond... Until she defects to the Crystal Gems, earning the trust of Pearl and Rose Quartz. She has never wanted anything other than the safety of her Diamond, so what can she do with freedom? Well, what she does best! Fight! 

Return - Harry Potter FanFiction (started) 

Luna Lovegood is Headmistress of Hogwarts School, the Golden Trio has Returned to teach what they know, and Old Rivalries are disposed of. Old Loyalties are tested, and the Dark Lord's followers remain at large. The Return of Tom Riddle seems impossible, but Harry cannot deny it when his scar burns him during class, He Is Back. And even an Army of Ghosts won't stop Him this time.  

Liar, Liar - A Karakuri Pierrot Fan Idea

Pierrot; a circus clown with a name long forgotten.
Karakuri; a lady of high status, yet without a purpose.

Nasai; a lord of high status, with a bloodthirsty agenda. 

 My take on the songs Karakuri Pierrot and Pierrot. 

My Love - Original Short LGBTQ+ Story

Cassie and Lloyd have been sweethearts since Pre-School, yet when bad-girl Rhyse joins their school in the final exam year, Cheerleader Cassie can't help but fall in love with the Greaser Girl. Can they find themselves in the madness of exams, boys, girls, and love?  

S c r i p t  T y p e r - Original Novel

Martine McCathy; 26 Years of Age; Blonde Hair, Curled; Green Eyes; Round Glasses; Pale Skin; Last Seen wearing a brown cashmere sweater and black skinny-jeans. Self-Published Script Writer, disappeared 24/06/2016. If found, please call your local authority.  

The Deep Web - Original Novel

From Reddit to a Red Room, the web is literally a virtual flytrap, and who knows who the Spider is.  

If Only For A Moment

Chara is in her own Timeline.
Sans and Alphys are readying the unstable RESET button in their Timeline.
The love is gone, and replaced by LOVE.
All Sans needs is a Moment.

Book Two in the 'Frisk is Dead' series.  

So There you have it! All my future works as of today! I hope you will all support me if you like my writing, but if you're just here for the Undertale then.... OKAY!!!!

Thanks for all the continued support with Broken Timelines, and for all the Votes and wacky comments, and for your interesting theories. I'm leaving this cliffhanger hanging, so y'all can discuss it in the comments until you're clueless!

That's a wrap folks!

Meepaa Out!!