Silver Lining

"Hey Sans....?" I call out cautiously, knowing the thread of conversation I am trying to turn to will be a touchy subject.
"Sup Frisk?" Sans calls back from the kitchen, trying to persuade Papy to make something other than Spaghetti.
"Can we talk about Frara and Chisk?" I half mumble-half yell. I hear cutlery falling and drawers slam and a loud yelp from Papyrus.
"SANS!" I hear the two brothers bicker about spaghetti and soup, and something about a soup store and clothes, then Sans comes stomping into the living room. He looms ominously above the couch that I am lounging on.
"No." Is his reply, and he seems to be trying really hard not to allow his eye to ignite.
"Why not? I'm okay talking about it, we should be open about what happened!" I whine petulantly, knowing he is just overreacting.
"Because I want to forget it and pretend the whole situation never happened." He murmurs, and I realise that something must have gone on.
"Did you two... Do anything? Yknow, anything bad?" I whisper, my words catching in my throat.
"Okay. Fine. Fine! You wanna talk about it? I got drunk and allowed her to seduce me, and we slept together. And I wasn't bonely if you catch my drift." He yells, anger and hatred laced dangerously in his words.
I can't help the tears that form in my eyes, nor the laughter that bubbles up from within. The goddamn puns get me every time.
"Why are you laughing?!" Sans is blinking in disbelief and confusion. He tackles me on the sofa and hugs me tight to his chest, burying his face in my cleavage. "It's not funny. I'm ashamed. I'm a rotten bone." My laughter grows tremendously and I know that I don't blame either of them for what occurred.
"Oh Sans, I don't care. I'm just glad you told me." I tell him, whilst wrapping my arms around his blue jacket, and smiling softly.

"But no more ketchup. Like, ever." I sternly mutter.

"Fight me." Is his only reply.