UNDERTALE - Frisk's PoV

I chug thoughtfully on a spider cider as Muffet's dust collects on the webs. The spiders all quiver silently up high in the silky ceiling, some clutching flowers. I slam the glass onto Muffet's table and it shatters, the shards flying everywhere. I feel my Soul swell with the Love it has gained, and I smirk happily. I don't regret anything.

All this pain.

All this suffering.

I wouldn't trade it back for my old life. I'm happy where I am. After all, why would a God want to be anything less than immortal?

I am the God of this world, and no monster can stop me.

Not even my pathetic Mother, Gaster, or my ex boyfriend Sans.

I lean against the table and pick up a spider donut, and munch on it. As I'm eating, some spiders crawled down and hand me a napkin.

How fucking polite.

I cut the webs they are attacked to of course, then stomp on them. I catch a few and hold them in my hands, then begin to pull the legs off of them slowly, one by one.

It's really fun.

I hang around in Muffet's hall for a bit because I don't want to face the egotistical Mettaton. Ugh. That fucking obnoxious robotic piece of shit.

He always made my head hurt.

And he would try to stuff me into pink dresses with frills. Bitch please. I'm into green and yellow sweaters, and golden heart necklaces.

Wait, Golden?

It was red beforehand. Back when I was...

Frisk?

Was that my name?

I could of sworn it was...

Who the fuck am I?