OVERTALE - Chara's PoV

I fainted.

Again.

Like a WIMP!

I scream very loudly, my ears ringing. Alphys runs in in a panic followed by a... Fish Lady?

"Oh... uh... Ch... Chara! Are... Are you okay?" Alphys stammers adorably. The fish lady hovers close to Alphys and I recognise her as Undyne, Alphys' wife...? Wait. I already know everyone. Why was it so hard to remember Undyne? I shake my head and look up at Alphys.

"Sorry Alphy... Bad dream..." I mumble, my voice shaking and my throat dry. I motion for water, and Undyne gets me a glass.

"Heh. This reminds me of that time when Frisk got me a glass of water in Hotlands in the middle of our fight. THE WIMP!" Undyne chuckles fiercely, and I suspect it's an inside joke.

"U....um.... Chara...?" Alphys stammers. I suspect she wants to ask some questions, so I shake my head and gulp down the water. She respects my decision and pulls Undyne from the room.

"Thanks Undyne!" I yell after them, and I hear her hearty reply of a 'your welcome' before the front door slams shut.

I sigh.

Sans... Man. He was just trying to help me, but all I saw was... judgement.
If Sans were to make me atone for my sins... We'd be FIGHTing to the death. Heh... Wasn't that an occurrence for Frisk too? I heard she fought Sans many times when Chara was...

I gasp.

Fuck. Frisk and I have shared a fucking body before. That's not good. Unless... Unless it wasn't me. And it was another Chara. Yeah... Because otherwise I would remember. So... Is there another Chara we have to worry about? One who killed for the fun of it and not out of fear and desperation? One who would erase the world to SAVE themselves, rather than face their fears in judgement hall?

Heck if I know... I'm just praying Sans gets back soon...

Real soon.

Hey My Wayward Pumpkins!
Welcome to gwyngilber kannasmirror idfkandidfcjfc BPDYandere MakaylaPlaysMC and kirenjitek and THANK YOU! I love readers like you!!!!!! Especially the kinda readers who seem to comment every chapter and make me type replies because I love you so much.

Sorry to all the people I missed, uh, we've got to the point where I literally can't keep track of all the new readers/voters/commenters because there are too many of you.
XxXxX

Also, 1.77K READS AND 270 VOTES!!!!! FREE INTERNET COOKIES AND HUGS FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!

~Meepaa Out~