Frisk's Dreams

I remember my Mom and Dad used to be happy. Then Dad found out I wasn't his kid, and he hated me. He threatened Mom with a divorce, and she wanted his money. She hated me. They agreed to beat me, because it was my fault. Clearly. I was the one who told Mom to go cheat on Dad, and have a kid. 

I remember a time when I was like my Parents. Abusive, aggressive, evil. I was in Chara's timeline. Hah... 

I could still be there if it wasn't for my friends. My parents didn't have anyone to help them, they were alone with their darkness, and Fran was raised by two people so consumed by everything they hated that she never knew true kindness...

I feel bad for Fran. 

If only I could go back and show them... just how much good they have in them. I know they can be happy, I believe in them. I would give them another chance if I could. Papyrus taught me that.

You have to keep believing in people. You have to let them take the chance to become a better person. And if Chara can change, if she can swap from murderous to pacifist, then I am sure my parents can too!

And Fran! I can save Fran! She can be raised properly, like I could too!

I could go back and live with my family!

Admittedly, I would have to leave my family here, but we could visit. One big happy family! Right?

Yeah!! I'm sure I can change everything! I've learnt so much from my family down here...

Toriel taught me that we have to stand up to those we love.

Sans taught me that we must always wear a smile, even in the toughest times.

Papyrus taught me to forgive, and to love, and to always offer a second chance.

Undyne taught me to be strong against those who attack me, and to befriend them!

Alphys taught me to work hard for our goals.

Muffet taught me that we can always achieve our dreams.

Mettaton taught me to be myself, whoever that may be.

Flowey taught me to be suspicious, but to love, not LOVE.

Asgore taught me to be patient, and kind, and vigilant.

They have all taught me so much, and I'm sure I can teach my family the same values!! I can make them show MERCY! I, Frisk the Pacifist, will make my family better people!!