Frisk's Dreams

I rub my eyes and see the small food parcel on the bottom step of the cellar. It must be my birthday. That's the only day I get this much food. Ten now, surprise! The abuse hasn't stopped, so I stopped talking. It only got me more pain. Fran is adored by my parents, and they love her to pieces. She's three now. Cute, yet evil. I steal Father's books and read them so I can learn, because I'm not allowed to go to school. My old friends stopped calling for me now. Mother unlocks the door, and I race upstairs to do my chores. I cook, clean, wash, scrub, everything. I hate this life.

Eleventh birthday was yesterday. Mother screamed at me, telling me I ruined her life. Oh well, should of aborted me if I was that terrible. She hit me with the hot frying pan yesterday, and some of the oil dripped onto my chest. Father sighed and pulled me into the bathroom and cleaned it off. I know better than to think he's better than her. He just can't be bothered to stop her, that's his problem. He's neglectful, and she's abusive. And Fran? She's a little attention seeker. She's four, and annoying. Mother pulls me out of the bathroom and orders me to clean up my mess. Yeah right, she dropped that dumb frying pan.

I turned thirteen a week ago, not that it matters. I'm stuck in this hell. Fran turned six and she got worse behaved. She's always teasing me about being the favourite child. Yeah, I know. Dumbass. Father started beating me again, he used the crowbar yesterday, which stung like a bitch when he caught the sharper end under my ribs. I heard some cracks, and I reckon three are broken, two merely fractured, maybe some bruised. I have a massive gash there, and he gave me five minutes to clean up. Bastard.

Surprise! I'm sixteen. My nine year old demon sister got a cat last year, but it prefers me. Maybe, just maybe, it's because I'm the only non-fucking-evil person in this household. Jeez. My cuts up my arm are deeper, and my parents can tell I attempted suicide and beat me for it. I stopped speaking at all, and that seems to please them. Great. I am so fucking happy for them. 

I'm falling again... how strange.