Acceptance

A/N

OKAY, I ALLOW PEOPLE TO ADVERTISE ON MY STORY OKAY? BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO GIVE Y'ALL A SHOUT OUT JUST SAY. HERE'S MY FANFIC RECOMMENDATION OF THE DAY:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/PXFfYaeYtt

READ IIIIIITTTT

----------------------------------------------

I allow Sans to pull me through the shortcut, and into our cozy home Above Grounds.
Home
I pull off the green and yellow sweater and drop it unceremoniously on the floor. Dust billows up from the wool, and blood splatters, showering the white kitchen floor tiles with tiny flecks of red. I sigh.

"Sans! I'm going to take a shower, okay?" I yell to him, seeing as he rushed into our bedroom quickly the minute we arrived. He yells back with a resounding okay, and I walk into our bathroom. Cyan blue bath tiles encase me, and I turn on the shower. Steam floats gracefully around the room as the water turns warm, and I strip from my dirty white cotton top and muddy skinny trousers. My black converse, and my sweaty socks, are left by the door.

I step under the waterfall and feel my sins being washed from my back. The blood, mud, and dust shakes free from my pale skin, and I wash and brush through my chocolate coloured hair. I feel cleaner, though I reckon Woshua would have done a better job. I giggle softly, but happily. I feel free again, a pacifist reborn. All I need now is some butterscotch pie and maybe a spider croissant.

Sans opens the door a crack, and throws through some clean clothes. A clean white cotton shirt in pristine condition, my favourite black skinny jeans with a red and blue heart buckle, my duck socks, green converse hi-tops, and my blue and pink sweater. I grab a fluffy towel and dry myself off, before putting on the familiar clothing. I feel a rush of warmth, comfort, and love as I look into the mirror. Gone is any reminder of my time spent under the mountain, and I look like Frisk again.

I gather Chara's clothes in my arms and make my way out of the bathroom and towards the kitchen. I throw them in the washing machine and make myself a sandwich. A bacon and cheese sandwich.

I really am home.