UNDERTALE - Frisk's PoV

I calm myself and take in my surroundings. Surely I can find Flowey again. Toriel has left me to go do something in the basement, and I know she's waiting for me to leave. I head to the spider bake sale and deposit all 10G I have and receive one Spider Donut, I tell them to keep the change. Wandering along, I notice the Frogits and Whimsums looking at me with sadness in their eyes.
"Flowey?" I call out tentatively, nervous about what the flower has to say for himself.
"Howdy Frisk. You are Frisk right? You're not... Chara?" That name... Why do people spit it like an apple seed?
"I'm not Chara," I say, taking extra care to prolong the name with love and affection. "And I am Frisk. So why try to kill me?" I mutter.

"Uh..."

Stupid Flower. Kill it! Kill it now!

It seems like I cannot escape this dumb voice in my head. Is that what Chara had to listen to as she went through the UnderGrounds? Is that why she was evil? My alter-timeline twin sure is an enigma to me...

"Frisk? Hello? You okay?" Flowey speaks up.
"Sorry Asriel, I was daydreaming." I hastily cover my blunder.
"You will have to pay more attention than that down here... It's not like your timeline..."
"You know about the timelines?!"
"Vaguely..."
"Will you help me?" I ask nervously, unsure of whether to trust Asriel.
"Until the End... I need Chara back. I'm only helping you to get my real sister back... Even if the timelines are messed up. Technically I shouldn't be here. The real Asriel Dreemuur still exists. When you fell here, so did I..."
"This is making literally no sense Flowey... What?"
"Don't worry Frisk... I'll explain later... In a different chapter of your life."
"Now you're making even less sense." I giggle, as Flowey wraps his stem around my arm and we venture forth into the UnderGround.