Sans on your Back

(Chara's PoV)

I cry crocodile tears over the body of Frisk, Pacifist and imbecile. Hah. Trust is no good for you, only leaves you open to enemy attack. Never trust anyone. Always watch your back, you never know who will stab you. Sans walks into the bathroom and his eyesockets widen as he takes in the scene before him.

Fool.

Yes, I know, but he can't suspect me, I'm innocent. Reformed even. I can just tell him the half truth, and he'll go after the not-so-innocent little sister. 

Not him, you.

Huh, how? What do you mean?

Knife, you IDIOT!

Oh, right. Oh well, I have an alibi. 

"FRISK?" I hear the skeleton screaming, and realise now's probably not the best time to talk to my inner darkness. 

"S...S...Sans. Help me... Help... Fr...Frisk... Please..." I stammer, and he looks at me with blue tears streaming down his face.

"Who... Who did this to my Frsiky?" He mumbles, and I internally grin. He doesn't even suspect me.

"Sh... She said she w... w... went to see her si... sister. And her si... sis... sister injected her with somet... something." I fake cry louder and harder and clutch her dead body tight in my arms. Ugh, she stinks of death and puke.

"I'm going to kill that little... UGH!" Sans storms through a shortcut and I follow him. 

"W... Wait Sans!" I yank on his sleeve before noticing my mistake. But it's too late, he's seen the bloody knife in my hand.

"It was you... IT WAS YOU, YOU LITTLE DEMENTED, TWISTED, STUPID IDIOT!" Sans screams, and I notice the burning blue of his left eyesocket. I jump through the shortcut and haul ass towards my own timeline, narrowly dodging the bones and gaster blasts like a BOSS! 

I reach my shortcut and leap through with a gasp. I throw my knife at the edge of the shortcut, and shatter it into oblivion. That's the last shortcut to lead into my timeline.