Decision Making

Quick A/N: You guys are amazing! We reached 20K reads! And I now have 100+ of you fabulous readers following me! This is incredible!!! Thank You!!!!!! Now, back to Frisky.

I laugh loudly as Sans argues with Papyrus on the phone. Buying clothes at the soup store? Only Papy would do something like that. And perhaps Undyne... But I bet he has some awesome prank to get back at Sans. It's something I've discovered about the skelebros. If Sans yells at Papyrus, then Papyrus will play a prank on Sans. Other than that, Papy doesn't really like pranks. One time, Sans yelled at Papyrus for leaving a mountain of spaghetti in front of his door, and Papyrus waited until Sans was asleep and invited the entire Temmie village over for a party. I don't think I have ever seen Sans so scared. I snort in laughter and Sans glowers at me, then notices my (probably) red face, and my hands clasped over my mouth. I was trying to cover up the loud laughter I had been making.

"I can't believe Papyrus swore at me..." Sans looks at the phone with a proud smirk. Papyrus had yelled a rather loud "F you" and then hung up. I snort again and clutch my sides, tears streaming down my face leaving warm tracks on my cheeks. I take a deep breath, the laughter bubbling up again and loudly echoing around the apartment.

"This isn't funny. He swore at me... Wow. I'm half proud half stunned." Sans' eyes are bright with mirth, and his cheeks have turned a bluey colour. He giggles softly, which evolves into full-out chuckling, and then raucous laughter.

We're both a laughing mess by the time Papy comes home, three bags of clothes on his arms and a bag from the soul store. I wonder what the prank will be.

"Well then Sans. It's decision time. Shall I make dinner.....

Or will Frisk?"

Wow. Okay, I know I'm a bit bad, and the last time Undyne and I had our cooking lessons we kinda burned her kitchen, but seriously?

"You! Paps you should cook dinner!!" Sans claws at the sofa to pull himself up, and his jacket catches on the chair leg, his hood falls over his face and eyes, and he trips backwards and into my lap. I look down at his sheepish expression.

"Nice trip. Where's my postcard?" I giggle, and he scowls at me.

"Dinner will be ready in about ten minutes, we're having soup if that's okay? I wanted it to be a nice change from Spaghetti... Is that okay Frisk?" Papy grins at me sweetly and I can't help the surge of affection that I feel towards this tall, dorky, and innocent skeleton. I love Papy, and he loves me. He always looks after me, and never complained if I politely refused spaghetti. He is a sweetheart, and I rush towards him and embrace him in a hug. He pats my back and I can tell he's smiling.

"Human! Are you... Okay?" He whispers at me, and I nod, tears streaking down my face. I am okay.

Because I'm home.