Pleasant Timeline

(Chara's PoV)

Ten Years and counting, and I'm happy. I'm quite happily living with my human boyfriend, and still working at Muffet's bakery. I make a lot of money, since the bakery grew really popular a while back, and now it's every human, monster, or snail's hangout. Which is really cool, I'm glad Muffet can pursue her dreams on the surface. Mettaton became a huge star (of course he did, it's METTATON for Goat's sake!) and Napstablook was always near a spotlight too. Undyne and Alphys got hitched, and have three evil children who plague me with their annoying rants about anime or fighting. Papyrus became Captain after Undyne left her position as Captain of the Monster Guard, but he still doesn't like me. We all go round to Papyrus' house for spaghetti once a fortnight. 

Asriel and I fought a bit these last few years, conveniently for me; I had learnt to master my magic. Asriel got pwned and I had reveled in the glory of winning. Asgore and Toriel yelled at me for taking down the Prince of Monsters, and I simply replied with a witty comeback of:

"I still have my crown at home, I'm sure the elder Princess can beat up her little bro now and again."

They still haven't spoken to him about it, but they're thinking of publicly crowning me. I told them I'm happy without that in my life, but they insisted. Said I was still part of the family, and should they abdicate or die- they wanted me in power. I just said yes, and walked away without anymore words. 

My boyfriend- Charles- doesn't know who I am, or what I am, and he's kind of boring, but I like his humour at times. I guess I keep him around for company, I don't want to end up alone...

Alone on the Throne....