OVERTALE - Chara's PoV

I yawn as I stretch and get up off of the couch. I slept badly last night, and woke up every hour thinking I had put the yellow flowers into Papyrus' cake.

I still hadn't.

I won't.

Because I'm Frisk... Right? That's my job now, isn't it? Make Sans forget about His Frisk, and I get eternal happiness?

That's correct, my Dear Chara.

I keep hearing the voice in my head. It... she... keeps on telling me what to do and where to go. I feel like a puppet.

You aren't a puppet my dear, you're my daughter...

I'm always so confused. This voice tells me weird things, like how it fell into the core one time, and when it took Frisk on a boat ride to Hotlands and back. It even told me about this book it's writing.

Weird, huh?

Aw, cmon Chara. It's gonna be a great book. The readers will be... fully engaged with it...

There it goes again, talking about readers and Timelines, and all manner of things. This voice is weird, but it got me here. It got me home.

"Friiiiiiiisk?" I hear Sans drunkenly call out, mistaking me for his girlfriend... I feel no regret about what I am about to do, after all, this is for everyone's happiness...

"Frisky?" Sans mutters, stumbling awkwardly into the living room.

"Heyya Sansy." I flirt, twirling my long brown hair in my fingers.

"Friiiiiisky! I knew you'd come back *hic* to meeeee." Sans leans forward and crushes me in a hug.

"Aw Sansy boy, is that any way to greet your girlfriend?" I wink and blow him a kiss and he just stands there with a dumbstruck grin on his face.

"Wha... What do ya meeeeean Friiisk?" He slurs, and I'm retching internally at the heavy smell of ketchup on his breath.

"Why don't we go into your room Sansy? No more... bonely nights? I mean, haven't you got a bone to pick with me?" I giggle and bite my lip, and the skeleton looks at me with empty eye sockets, his gaze pinning me in place.

It's so...

Desperate.

Needy.

Lustful?

"Room. Now." He growls.

Oh shit. Chara... I mean Frisky might be in trouble.