UNDERTALE - Frisk's PoV

Owie, my head hurts... I must of blacked out after I...

Chara...

Toriel...

Oh Goat! You know, for someone who has braved the Underground's before I really am a big wuss. I uh... I suppose I know it's not me this time. I already feel an itching in my skin for blood and dust... I feel a bit dizzy. I wonder, is this how Chara felt? Alone, disorientated, and desperate? I can hardly blame her for wanting to eliminate everyone if this is how she felt. Even when Toriel comes up to me I feel my body jerk away in... fear?

Was Chara just scared?

It would explain a lot...

Hold on... I can hear... Something...

"My Child... My Child... Wake up... Wake up..." Heh... Toriel sounded like a echo flower just then...

I decide to open my eyes, the sound of my Goat Mom filling me with determination, and I see double.

"Oh thank Goodness you are okay!
Oh... you're alright...
You seem to of passed out on me!
You look like you fainted... Wimp...
I was so worried!
For a second there I thought your SOUL was gone...
Don't worry!
You should panic..."

Was I seeing and hearing two different Toriel's? And why did one Goat Mom look almost evil?

"Should I run?"

Who am I hearing?!

"Somebody! Anybody! Please help me!"

Chara?

"Listen here you pathetic human, I'm going to use your SOUL to clear Asgore from the throne and regain my title as Queen. Fuck you, I don't care about humans! I care about power!"

I swear Tori and Gorey adopted Chara... Right?

"Please! Someone help me! I... I need to defend myself! Where are the knives?!?!"

This isn't really Chara is it? Is this what truly happened to Chara?

"Toriel please, I'm begging you please!
Be quiet Chara, Mommy is working.
Toriel it hurts! Please!
Shut up you brat!
*step, step, step*
Asriel, Asriel help me brother!
I... uh... Mom?
Yes sweetie? You know Mommy is working Asriel.
Dad was looking for you... He looked angry...
ASRIEL PLEASE! HELP ME!
I SAID SHUT UP CHARA!
*smack*
Mom...
I know, I know!
*step, step, step*
A...s...riel... I'm... S...sorry... For... W...whatever... I... Did to... Deserve this...
You did nothing but fall Chara...
So... wh...why... does... Toriel hate... m...me?
She... Mom just does okay?
He...help?
*sigh*
Okay."

Oh God... Toriel is dangerous? Goat Mom? But in my timeline...

But this isn't my timeline...

I'm in danger...

And I need Chara.

A/N-
Heyya Pun-mpkins *ba dum tss* Uhm... This Chapter is kinda weird I know, and yes, it is UNDERTALE AU in case I never mentioned that ((sorry)) but uh... Yup! This is basically to set up Frisk's stuff and the Chara will have more input and yeah... I hope you guys enjoy this... I actually don't care if you vote or comment so when you do I fall in love with you and it makes me smile. :) thank you to everyone who reads this...

And I'll see all you Pumpkins in the next chapter, Adios!
~Meepaa~