UNDERTALE - Frisk's PoV

I march onwards into Mettaton's dumb stage performance, angry that I allowed my emotions to factor into my murder rampage. I must kill everyone.

Kill or be killed.

Judgement Hall.

Gah, I glance around wildly for the dumb robot, almost expecting to see a castle and a bright blue dress.

The truth is more scary... even for me.

Mettaton NEO stands before me, but way more powerful than ever before. Both his eyes are mere stars, and instead of hands he has lasers or machine guns. I don't know yet.

"Human. How... dreadful of you to pop by... Come to finish me off?" Mettaton barks, nothing like his usual cheery drawl. Yet his voice is contrasted by the smirk on his face. Confident and Cocky.

I swear, everyone around here is so fucked up in the head and SOUL.

I stride forward and throw my knife towards Mettaton's bright yellow heart just as the battle screen comes down.

It shatters the glass surrounding the heart, and lodges itself into that glowing source of power.

Yet Mettaton doesn't stop.

Seventy Six Bullets whip past my head as Mettaton fires round after round of his ammunition towards me. I dodge, barely.

I throw a stick at him.

-1HP.

FUCK.

I throw a donut at him.

He catches it in his mouth.

+25HP.

DOUBLE FUCK.

I throw myself at the robot, and throw several punches at the little heart.

-200HP

Better...

7000HP REMAINING

or not.

I glance around for a weakness...

I flip his switch.

He stops, kneels down, and falls face first.

Then crumbles to dust.

+69LV.

YOUR LV INCREASED!