The Gorgeously Hot Guy Next Door! Part 19

Votes from the last Two parts :D;

Chris- 115 (wowzers :O)

Michael- 11

Ethan- 3

New Guy- 2

Here is part 19 :D The bit at the end might be confusing but tell me if you don't like it and I will re-write it to make more sense or just not do that idea :S Anyway hope you like it and it makes perfect sense. Enjoy... or not. :D

***

I looked up at the white twisty ceiling as Ethan came up with yet another mad idea to get Kath.

"...then you can tell her and bam!" He said hitting the bed where he was sitting "She is all over you before you can say I love you." Finished Ethan. My head fell into my hand as I shook it gently.

"I am pretty sure it is illegal to brake into someone's house, never mind being naked." I told him. What went on in his head? In fact, I really don't want to know.

"Yeah but..." He trailed off not being able to come up with any reasons that braking into Kath's house standing at the window and waiting for her to come back and then confess my love to her, naked I may add, is a good idea. What does he want me to do? Scare her half to death? "Well I don't see you coming up with anything better!"

"Ethan, I can't think of anything worse than that idea."

"If you slapped her, that would be worse."

"But that isn't exactly telling her I love her." We said wondering off topic yet again.

This romance shit is hard.

I looked out the window from my position of sitting on the deep window ledge that was covered in a blue comforter with blue and white cushions. The garden was big and stretched far. It even had a good sized pond in it and the flowers and bushes were preened to perfection. But it had never felt like home here; in this oversized house with it's oversized garden.

I let out a sigh as the sun headed down behind the hills you could see in the distance. The last time I was out in the garden was just after... No. I won't think about that, I shouldn't have done it! It was stupidity even if it was everything I dreamt it would be and more... Stop it!

"I still think you should beat up Michael." He casually said shrugging his shoulders. Yep, that is another one of his ideas, actually so far that has been featured in quite a few of his ideas. That or involving me naked.

"I have told you I am NOT beating up Michael. That could end two ways; me getting beaten to pulp or Kath never wanting to speak to me again." I sighed, what is this? The tenth time I have told him? "Both don't sound all that appealing."

"Then let me!" I shook my head. "Come on, somebody has to punch him in the face!" He begged.

"He hasn't done anything wrong and what's up with you wanting him to get punched so badly?" I asked turning my head from leaning against the pane of glass to face him with a questioning look.

"He went near our Kath. No one goes near our Kath without informing us." Ethan said looking at the wall. His eyes narrowed down like he was trying to blow a hole in the wall.

"Ethan the truth is if he did inform you, you would have punched him then and there." I told him, he thinks of Kath as a little sister, always has, and now even more since her dad died. He beliefs he should approve of who she is dating before she does. He doesn't let her know it though and still flirts with her but he would never do anything, ever.

He loves her the way I should.

"True." He said nodding his head gently as he accepted the information proudly. I could hear the beeping and crashing sounds coming from the x-box Fido was playing on in the corner. Every now and then he would glace over with a look that said 'you are idiots' but would keep his mouth shut, nothing new there though.