The Gorgeously Hot Guy Next Door! Part 16

Hello and finally I have a part 16 :D

Okay I'll keep this short.

Votes;

Chris= 62

Michael= 18

Ethan= 10

Fido= 1 (I am not sure this was an actual vote for him but I put it anyway :P)

I know already some people will be mad at me for this chapter but I still have tricks up my sleves :D

But now it is really important you vote for who you like it is getting close :D So COMMENT!! But is is still one vote per Person so posting lots of comments with the person you want only counts as 1.

Also I would like to say thank you to x-BabyStar-x for my dog in the last part

Okay now go on and read and please please please remeber To VOTE as well! You know that little button :D

Hope you enjoy :P

Oh wait one last thing; The music (Girls do what they want by the maine) has absolutly nothing to do with this chapter and it might go with the last bit but not really I just put it up because I like the song :D

***

I Woke up to the sound of banging. God is it impossible to just have a full night sleep? I looked into my dark shadow cast room to try and find the source of this annoying tapping noise so I can kill it or cause serious damage.

I could see the outline of my old desk with it's junk on top, my rotating chair that had clothes thrown limply across it, my untidy room lay lifeless in the gentle light cast by the moon that was spraying in from the window. All of it was a mess but a quiet mess. Where could that sound be coming from?

I spun round in my bed ready to investigate. Maybe I shouldn't go. I thought as my bare feet rested against the carpet rubbing it nervously. In the scary movies it is always a bad idea to investigate the weird noise. I thought again, and it really didn't help that before I went to sleep last night I watched "Drag Me To Hell" all on my own. That is one scary movie.

I glanced at the illuminated alarm clock to see the time printed in red. Three O'clock.

Bang, bang, bang.

I heard it again. That didn't come from my room. I pulled myself up off my bed. Damn curiosity! I really wanted to know what that noise was but then I really didn't want to die. Oh well! I sighed as I got up off my soft bed and weaved through the rubbish on my floor. As I was heading toward the door I faltered and decided to head back to find a weapon. What? I'm better safe than sorry.

I looked at the various shapes and sizes not really able to decipher what the different objects were but grabbed one that looked big and heavy before I turned around to creep back out of the door.

I tiptoed down the annoyingly creaky stairs as the sound was definitely not up stairs. What made this even worse was my mum wasn't here as she said that her work had sent her to London to sort out a deal or something. This had to be the day a weird noise wakes me also the only day I decided to watch a scary movie. Typical!

Once I reached the bottom of the stairs I took in my surroundings in search for the noise. I continued to follow were I thought I had heard it. The soft carpet on my bare feet now felt coarse and rough, my hands tightened on the weapon I was carrying or what I hoped was a weapon, I could feel the moisture build up in my hands. I think I might be over acting. I mean, it could just be a bird that taps or a tap dancing dog or a demon come to claim my soul! Not really helping.

Bang, bang, bang.

My heart bet up at the closeness of it. I am pretty sure that came from the front door. This is about the time I run up the stairs and that is becoming a more and more appealing option. But, like always, my body had other ideas as it continued towards the front door.