The Gorgeously Hot Guy Next Door! Part 14!

Here you go a little later than planed part 14.

Chris won the last vote and this time it is one vote per PERSON. But still comment.

Unfortunatly I don't think some of you will like this chapter to much. Sorry. But vote for the person by commenting.

Nothing is written in stone ;D

So COMMENT and VOTE!!

***

"You ate it all?" I asked, my mouth hanging open. It was a very big cake.

"Yep!" Ethan said cheerily wiping a few crumbs of the side of his mouth with his tongue then smiled devilishly.

"It was delicious." Added Danny licking it off his fingers as his feet were on one of the stools and he was leaning back on the one his was sitting on. I looked at Fido who just grinned and patted his stomach before picking up the plate that USED to have a big chocolate fudge cake on it to lick it clean.

"You selfish bastards!" Chris said as he looked at them. "I didn't get one single piece!"

"That is because your slow." Ethan told him the grin never fading from his perfect face.

"No, it's because your a greedy bastard." He stated.

"Slow."

"Greedy."

"Slow."

"Greedy."

"There is more." I interrupted the two of them. "Do you honestly think I would only make one knowing you lot?" I asked them as went into our garage where there is a second fridge normally for drinks but I put the extra cakes I made in here just in case. Today that turned out to be a good idea. I could still hear them arguing as I moved stuff out the way. I pulled out another gigantic cake before I headed back in to the kitchen.

"There you go," I said as I placed it on the kitchen work top. Chris leaned over it to get a better look. It was far too tempting. Cake + Chris' face. Do the math. I couldn't help it, before I knew what I was doing my hand had swung out and pushed Chris' face straight into the cake. I burst into laughter as he lifted his chocolate covered face to look at me. This only made me laugh harder and I could hear the sniggers from the rest of the boys as I stood there laughing my heart out. My sides hurt.

"That is it Miss Kathlyn Newton." Chris growled a scowl on his impeccable face but I could see the amused twinkle in his amazing green eyes. He reached over and picked up a handful of the now mashed cake.

Oh no.

I quickly got over my giggles and darted for the door. I used the side of the door to hold on to help me swing around as I ran as fast as I can to... well away from the cake in Chris' hand as possible. I could feel my heart racing as I could hear the footprints fast approaching me. You know how you feel when you know the person is chasing you won't hurt you put you still have that floating feeling in your stomach? Okay that was a weird description but yeah that was how I feel. Anyway back to life I was bolting down the short corridor and found the front door locked.

Dead end.

Really should of thought it through. My mind told me. Can it not mention these things before it's too late? I desperately looked around me only to come up blank. My heart now banging against my rib cage. There must be someway out.

"Ah, Miss Newton it seems that you have come to a dead end." Chris said in a impression of an evil person with a wickedly handsome grin on his face. I have said it before: all the luck. Not that I want to look like a man. I don't. At least I hope I don't. Oh God! Do I want to look like a man? Wait, how did I get here? I don't want to look like a man; I can't remember any point where I had the urge to put on male clothes or cut my hair short. I think that counts?

Again not very useful when a handful of cake is about to be shoved into my face. I clicked back into reality just in time to see him extent his arm back to aim the cake at me.

I heard the key's rattling in the door behind me but I only partly took it in as my focused on the brown cake that was about to be thrown at me by the Chris. It didn't help that he was the best at PE in our whole school. The odds of him missing are very close to zero. Add in my clumsiness and my hope has completely flown out the door. I am now solely dependent on God. But there is no hope there.

He hates me, remember?

I did the first thing that could come to my head and dived to the red coloured carpet just as the door flung open and Chris released the cake from his grasp. It went hurtling toward the door, or more precisely the person standing in the doorway. Looks like God likes them less than me. Huh, how about that, luck was on my side. Guess there is a first for everything.

I heard the thump noise of cake hitting skin. It didn't sound any different to the sound of ice cream hitting a tile. if you know what that sounds like. I don't suggest you try it if you don't, very messy, and not to mention a waste of ice cream.

I looked up at the less fortunate person currently supporting a chocolate cake face mask - Michael. He didn't look happy about it. He didn't look happy at all. He slapped his hand on his forehead and pulled it down to his chin to scrape off the cake.

"Oh! Sorry mate it-" Chris tried to apologize but was interrupted by a very mad Michael.

"I am not your mate." He spat venom in every word. I knew he was mad but come on. It is only cake. "What the fuck was that for? Huh? Is it because I have a chance with Kath? That your finally going to have to let her be with someone else? She isn't yours Chris. Just because your too chicken to tell her doesn't mean you can keep her. She will be mine and there is fuck all you can do about it! She is mine." Eh, what? I looked at Chris who was looking at Michael his eyes wide in shock. His eyes moved to mine and our gazes locked.

Michael must have followed Chris' gaze to me sitting in shock on the floor as his eyes also widened and I could hear his intake of breath.

"Oh!"

***

Cliff hanger!! :O

He Ha He :D Some people might not like this but like I said nothing is written in stone :P

If that makes sense. :S

Sorry people about that. Now tell me who you like and I think Michael will take a lot of next part. :D

VOTE

COMMENT

and if you really liked it BECOME A FAN :D

Love you all and thank you sooooooo much :D

BYE