"Let’s go, the car is outside" she smiled as I nodded. I took a grab of her elbow as she paraded with stern steps through the massive of people. Finally we came to the airport exit at “Fiumicino airport” and as soon as I stepped out, the warm Italian heat blew me in the face, causing me to break out into an enjoying sigh.

"Was the flight okay?" Mellie asked as she faced me with a smirk.

"Yeah, but the service was awful" I groaned as she shrugged her shoulders and laughed. 

"Well that’s what you get for flying in economy" 

I frowned at her. 

"Hey, don’t judge me cause I don’t have the money" I pouted as she threw her arm over my shoulder as she was starting to lead me over the road to the big airport parking lot.

"I know, I’m just kidding. You know if you had told me you’d be flying with lack of money I would have bought you a ticket myself" she said and smiled softly to me as I gave her a surprised face, raising my eyebrow more than clearly.

Throughout the years that Mellie and I had been friends, she had never and I men NEVER had more money than me.

It wasn’t because her family didn’t have money or that mine was rich, because mine wasn’t in a long shot. It was just, I had worked for all my money while Mellie rather saved the little she could scrape together.

"I know I know, money and me isn’t good friends but hey, I’m marrying a mafia boss here" she joked as I broke out into a heartwarming smile.

"And there is my man" she said and pointed forward as I turned my head from her.

Bill was standing, leaning back on a white car in a pair of grey jeans, a black tank top and his hair in a short hairstyle, while he had on a pair of giant sunglasses.

He was looking away from us, showing his gorgeous profile as he turned his head around and saw us. He swiftly pulled off his sunglasses and immediately his eyes started shining of joy as that huge grin of his spread across face. 

Melle slipped my bag off my shoulder and held it as I ran over to Bill, throwing myself in his arms as he immediately wrapped them around me, embracing me hard.

"Bill I’ve missed you!" I whimpered to his chest as his grip around me tightened.

"I’ve missed you to Taylor" he chuckled and let me go as I could see his big goofy smiling face.

"I like your new hair" I said and stood up on my toes and gently touched his now short hair with my fingers.

He grinned proudly to me as Mellie came up behind me.

"I do too" she cheered making Bill laugh.

"It was time for a change anyway and I wanted shorter in the heat" he said and shrugged his shoulders as I nodded.

"Well it looks really hot anyway" I smirked.

"So hot you could melt any girls heart" Mellie smirked as she threw her arm around me once again as the both of us were looking at Bill teasingly. He gave us a slightly dumbfounded look before chuckling and shaking his head.

"I’d almost forgot how much you two are alike"

We all laughed and hoped inside the white car. Bill started driving instantly and I gazed out over the beautiful city of Rome, taking a calming breath. I was actually here, after a lot of nervous and sleepless nights. 

"It’s incredible isn’t it?" Mellie asked as she was sitting in the front seat and I in the back.

"Yeah, it’s so pretty" I said, slightly astonished.

"Mellie and I have been here already for a couple of days. You are going to love it Taylor" Bill said excitedly as he turned into a smaller brick road between a bunch of old houses.

"Oh my god I almost forgot! They have the best pasta and the best ice cream here!" Mellie moaned as both Bill and I laughed at her.

"Mellie, we are in the most romantic city in Italy, and all you can think about is the food?" Bill asked.

"Did you meet her like yesterday Bill?" I asked him with a tease as he nodded his head.

"Okay sorry. Of course I knew that you were going to tell your best food friend about the ice cream and pasta honey" Bill said as Mellie giggled and leaned over as she placed a cute kiss on his lips. I smiled to myself as I saw how the both of them lit up like two small children.

It then became quiet, as the only thing you could hear was the vibrant sound of the car against the road. Bill drove and turned the car a few times before we started going uphill.

Curious off where we where going I looked out the window and saw that we where droving up on a big hill. It took about 10 minutes before I could see kind of where we were. Excited I saw that we were right behind the Colosseum and you could see inside it a little bit.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I turned my head towards Bill and Mellie. 

"We are going to the house we have rented" Mellie explained as I nodded my head.

"So... ehm" I started but hesitated a bit. Bill looked at me in the rearview mirror with a questioning gaze.

"When… when is Tom coming?" I asked quietly and turned my eyes somewhere else, I couldn’t meet Bill’s eyes when I asked that, I was to weak for it.

"Actually, he’s already here" he said as my breath got caught in my throat. 

_________

A/N: So this is chapter 2! I'd love to hear some feedback, like are you excited over a sequel, what are your hopes and ideas etc! :D Tell me!