Chapter 39: Kim Mingyu

Your P.O.V
---
I woke up panicking on the hospital's bed. At first, I didn't know where I was until I found the tubes stuffed inside of my nose and my body parts. I looked around and no one was here. My arms and legs and all the cuts were stitched up.

I sighed quietly and rubbed my eyes, trying to wake myself up. I hope everyone's okay.

I pulled off the tubes and jumped out of bed. Gradually, I looked around the room and found the bathroom, when I opened the door, my clothes were set up nicely on the sink. There was a note on top and I ripped it off, it read, "If you are reading this y/n, here are clothes for you to put on. Ask the nurse to call Kim Seokjin's cell! xoxo Jin."

I did as Jin had written and walked out of the room after putting on my clothes. I found a nurse reading a magazine at her desk, "Excuse me? Uhm- I'm y/n l/n, a patient here, and my friend told me to tell you to call him." I handed her the note and she took it.

"y/n l/n?"

I nodded, "yes."

"Ohh, I remember Jin. I'll call him for you right now."

"Thanks, so how long have I been here for?"

"2 days."

"2-2-days?" I choked.

"Yes, you were in a coma for 2 days darling. It was nothing to be afraid about, we knew you were going to wake up very soon."

I was on the urge of crying, but I bit my bottom lip.

"You're a strong woman y/n, there were tremendous amount of cuts all over your body, but you held onto your life." She then held her finger up, "Excuse me. Hello? Is this Kim Seokjin?"

"IS SHE AWAKE?!"
His scream was loud enough to hear through the phone.

"Yes, she's awake. You are welcome to take her home."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH! LET'S GO GUYS, SHE'S AWAKE!" Jin squealed.

"Alrighty, I'll see you in a bit." She said and hung up the phone.

"I have a question." I put my arms on her desk and looked at my long stitches that went from my thumb to my elbow. "Uh-has Kim Taehyung been discharged from the hospital yet?"

"Let me see," She began typing, which I assume was his name, onto the keyboard, "Yes, he's been discharged. We stitched him right up," She smiled. "Oh wait-Is he your boyfriend? I think he was the one who stayed all day, all night in your room. He said he wanted to take a walk for a bit and will be right back."

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend, thank you..." I nodded and walked back into my room. Taehyung, come back soon.

About 5 minutes passed and I was already impatient. I knew everyone was safe and alive, but I was still getting worried. I wanted everyone here in front of me, I wanted to know if they were really fine.

"y/n?" The nurse came back in and Taehyung followed behind her. "Your boy-"

"Y/N!" Taehyung lightly pushed the nurse out of his way and jumped on top of me. "Oh my God, thank God you're awake y/n, I missed you so so so much." He wrapped his legs around my hips and squeezed me, burying his face into my neck.