Chapter 10: Onesies

"I'll walk you home." Suga suggested.

"No, I'm fine. May you wanna come?"

"Leaving already?! You guys should sleep overrrr!" Jin whined.

"I just wanna go to bed. My real bed." I said.

"Come on y/n, just for One day! It'll be fun." May came walking behind me and turned me around to face her.

"Pweasse?" She pouted.

"Nope."

"Come on, after two months please hang out with us."

"Pleaseeee!" Jin whined.

"Ugggh, fine. But once I wake up, I'm going back to my place."

"YAYYY!" They all cheered, except for Taehyung.

He was in his own world, probably rewinding every second that just had happened.

You deserve this. I thought.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

He finally got back to reality.

"Huh, uh yeah. Definitely..."

"Liar." I puffed and walked away.

I walked to Jin who was ordering pizza. "Get pepperoni." I winked.

He smiled and nodded. "Three boxes of pepperoni please. Also can we have buffalo wings and alfredo pasta with that?"

"Great, thank you." He finally hung up.

"Ordering foooooood. I'm so hungry." Namjoon walked over to the table we were standing at.

"I'm gonna kill you. You told Luke that my house is near yours!" I slapped his arm.

"Ouch!" He held his arm, "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking..."

"NOOOO! You fart hole." I sarcastically said.

"I can't believe shit is still happening after two months." Namjoon sighed and sat down on a chair.

"Yeah...." I whispered. "This situation is one reason why I wanted to stay inside. I didn't want interact..." I paused and looked for V's location.

He was outside on the porch. When the hell did he get out there?

"I didn't want interaction with him." I said, staring blankly at him sitting on the porch alone.

"Friends? Huh?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah friends." I rolled my eyes.

"Got beer?" I sighed and leaned against the kitchen's table.

"Yeah." Jin looked in the fridge for beer. "This is the only one we have left."

"Yeah, that's fine."

He handed me the beer, I opened it with a spoon, and walked out the kitchen and onto the porch. I shut the door behind me. I sipped the beer and sat next to Taehyung on the stairs. I looked out to the sky, it was colored with orange and pink and clouds scattered the sky.

"Pretty huh?" I asked swallowing the beer.

I hit his knee with the beer bottle, signalling if he wanted any. He took it without hesitation and gulped more than half of the bottle down.

I stared at him, "Way to leave some for me." I snatched it back and sipped it slowly, savoring the taste.

"Do they have more?" He asked.