Chapter 18: The Halloween Birthday - Part Five

I suddenly woke up. I sat up slowly trying to open my eyes. Everything was a bit blurry, but I saw a light. When my eyes started to function again, the light was my tv. Seems like everyone fell asleep during the movie and never shut it off.

I looked around and everyone was sound asleep. I looked to my left

and Jungkook was half naked in his boxers, Jimin was hugging his pillow with his legs, Jin was perfectly snuggled in his blanket, Hobi was crunched in an S shape, and Namjoon was.... He was sleeping like "a real man".

I looked to my right. Turns out Jessica was sleeping next to me instead of Taehyung. Her hand was holding the bottom of my shirt so I tried pulling her hand away, but she held it even tighter.

"Let go." I whispered.

She groaned.

Shit whoops.

I let her go and just sighed softly.

Taehyung was sleeping next her. He looked peaceful. He had his hand under his pillow and his blanket was off of him. I tried getting up, but I was dragging Jessica along with me when I slowly got up. I sat back down and tried taking her hand off again, but she wouldn't resist.

"Goddamit Jessica."

She groaned again and finally let go.

"Finally." I whispered.

I got up and creeped to Taehyung. I took his blanket and tucked him in.

I looked to Luke, he looked like he was freezing so I took my blanket and put it on top of him.

"Might as well start being nice to you." I whispered to him.

I kept the tv on just in case. I didn't want anyone to step on each other in the dark on accident.

"I'm thirsty." I zig-zagged through everyone and tip toed upstairs.

I opened my basement door and closed it behind slowly. I walked to the front of my house to see if Officer Smith and Officer Grace was still patrolling. I peeked through my curtain and their cars were gone.

At least nothing happened. Knock on wood.

I went through the darkness of my living room and into the kitchen.

"Midnight snack sounds nice." i said to myself.

I walked to my cabinet and grabbed a bag of oreos. I opened my fridge and grabbed the milk carton. I walked to my china that was in the corner of the kitchen. I opened the glass door of it and took my glass cup that was inside. As I closed it up, I saw a reflection of a man behind me. I held my cup tightly, I slowly turned around....

"Goddamit Kim Taehyung, I'm gonna kick your ass if you do that again." I whispered angrily and stomped my foot.

He began laughing softly and rubbed his eyes. His eyes were still trying to adjust to the light which made him look a bit drunk. He put his index finger on his lips then rubbed his eyes again.

"They're asleep remember?" He yawned and he finally looked normal.

"I remember." I lightly put the glass cup on the table and poured milk in the glass.

I opened my bag of oreos and dipped one in. I bit it and left it hanging in my mouth which made him giggle cutely.

"Want some?" I asked with the oreo still hanging off my mouth.

He nodded and moved the bag to him. He took one out and dipped it in. When he took it out from the milk, he stared at it.

"Aren't you gonna eat it?" I asked.