Chapter 2: July 14th, 2015. The Birthday Party (Part 1)

"Hey, you wanna go to Jessica's party? I know it's the last minute and all, but Tae really wants us to go." I called May to see if she was available to come to Jessica's birthday party.

"Ugh, I knew this was going to happen." She sighed, "Yeah I'll be at your place soon. See ya."

"See ya." I hung up and looked at the time, it was 4:20 PM. Her party starts at 5:00 PM.

"We have enough time anyways." I said to myself.

I looked in the closest to see what I should wear. I didn't want to wear anything showy or too hipster like.

Maybe just a T-Shirt & jeans? Yeah that seems right.

I grabbed a white oversized T-Shirt and ripped skinny jeans. I heard the doorbell ring and the door open.

"I'm here!" May shut the door and ran upstairs.

"You got here fast." I took off my shirt I was wearing and put the white t-shirt over my head.

"Yeah, I was at bae's house. He wanted to play video games, but I canceled on him."

"Awwh, I'm so sorry. You should go back! Go go go! I'll go on my own." I tried pushing her away, but she stopped me.

"Oh I'm going, I told Tae that I'm bringing my boyfriend over and he said it's okay."

"Oh..." I took off my shorts and put on my ripped skinny jeans. "Did Tae by any chance say anything about me?"

She shook her head no, "Why?"

"Nothing." I chuckled softly.

"If you say so... I know you guys have a thing for each other y/n." She started playing with her fingers.

"What?" My eyes started to widen, but she didn't look at me.

"The way he looks at you when you're looking away.... It's like... He wants you y/n. It's weird. And the way you look at him... Ha. It's so obvious you both want each other." She sat down on my bed.

"Look, we had a thing back then. We used to date, but we broke up and we're just friends now. It's nothing anymore, he has a new girlfriend and I'm just... Trying to find someone new." I grabbed my white heels Tae bought me a while ago.

"You dated and you never told me this why?!" She finally turned to me.

"Because."

"Look! You're even wearing the shoes he bought you. You totally want the dude." She aggressively started pointing to the heels.

I threw one pair to her, "I don't like him! He has a girlfriend!"

"Even Jessica knows you have a thing for him y/n. You can't hide the fact you like him from us. Haha." She started laughing and threw the heel back at me.

I caught it and said, "I'll prove we're just friends and I don't like him like that." I put the heels on and grabbed my keys and wallet.

"Let's go." I turned off the lights and left her in the dark of my room.

"Why so early? It's only 4:30!" Her tone sounded annoyed.

"Taehyung wants us to help set up." We ran down the stairs and walked out of my house.

"Of course he does." I heard her giggled so I glanced over to her to stop.

"Wanna get your boyfriend or is he driving himself there?"

"Himself, he'll be coming later." We got in the car and we were off to the birthday party.

~
Here we are. The Devil's house. I thought to myself.