Chapter 25: Jin, the fashion designer.

It was November 4th. Our first date in about more than three years.

"You gotta dress something beautiful, but not TOO beautiful." May sat on Jungkook's chair and nodded her head a couple times, satisfied with her answer.

"Well that totally helps me pick out my outfit May."

"I know, you're welcome. I swear I'm a master at picking outfits, I mean look at this." She stood up and spun around in a circle three times.

Her outfit consisted of a white stained shirt with ketchup and mustard stains, sweatpants, highknee socks, and a bun.

"You should be a model." I sarcastically said.

"Knock Knock! I'm coming in!" Jin opened the door and Jungkook followed behind him.

"How are you guys liking my room (and Jimin's room)? Comfy beds huh?" Jungkook walked over to his squishy soft bed (May sleeps on it).

"I'm sorry for taking your room... Should have taken Hobi's and Yoongi's room instead." May spun herself in her chair.

"Wait I have an idea. We could keep switching rooms so it's fair, one week with this room, next with Yoongi's, then Taehyung's, and ...." I looked at Jin.

"Jin can keep his own room for himself since he's a prince."  I smiled with my teeth.

He smiled back and sat on the bed next to me, "Thanks. So are you looking for an outfit to wear today for that date?"

"You're going on a date? With who?" Jungkook asked cluelessly.

"Taehyung, who else?" May said before me.

"Ohhhhh. No wonder why he's dressing up." Jungkook nodded his head.

"How is he dressed?! Like suit and tie? Regular clothes? Or?.." I stood up and walked to my luggage. "Is it worthy to wear a cute dress? Or just some jeans?"

"I would just wear jeans if I were you." Jungkook walked to me and sat beside me.

"What is he wearing?! What color is he wearing??" My face felt numb.

I honestly don't know why I was panicking over this... But maybe it was because it was our "first date" in years.

"He's wearing casual clothing, but I think you should go for that short floral dress. " Jin admired the way I dressed. Times I would be lazy, but he would still admire it. Times I would take my good time and pick out a decent outfit, but he loved it the most when I dressed up all fancy.

"But what if we don't go out to a fancy restraunt and that's why he's not dressing up all fancy??" I shut my eyes and wanted to scream out loud, but instead I internally screamed.

"Okay I'll pick the floral dress since I could wear it at anytime and it totally matches his outfit right?" I held the dress up to Jungkook's face, but he kept pushed it away.

"Yes y/n, it does match his outfit, now stop putting it up to my face." He swung at it with his fist pretending he was boxing someone.... But it was only a dress.

"I'll do it." I jumped into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes. I slid the dress up my body and put my hands into the arm sockets. My makeup was already done by May so I didn't have to worry about that.

I walked out the bathroom and let out a huge sigh. "How do I look?" I spun twice and stopped when I could see their jaws drop.

"Hory shet you can work that dress." Jungkook snapped his fingers and held up a thumbs up.

"Haha thanks Kookie."

"Y/N! You're so beautiful!!!!" Jin jumped off the bed and gave me a hug.